Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

chads won't exist anymore after some years

Med Amine

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
if you pay attention to countries that have ugly and specifically short people you will always notice that all their generations aren't well fed.
and if you pay attention today to food prices in European countries and the us,food is getting more expensive due to climate change.water is getting more rare.and if water is getting more rare then planting food will be a harder task .if things continues this way food will be a luxury and being underfed will be the norm. only rich people will get an access to it.a good exemple of this is the summer of 2022 when water almost ended in the uk and other countries and this summer will be a hell for everyone.
it's just a matter of time that heat and climate change totally destroys this failed society.i don't give a fuck about dying from hunger because i am going kill myself before that but i will be happy knowing that humanity will go thought hell just for some water and bread.

Based, the era of manlets will come again, since we need less resources than roided fucking Chadtards. They wont even bother defending the hordes of foids as we raid them and take them back to our settlement for some fun

I don't think so. I think chads will disappear because they won't be able to meet the increasingly high standards of what makes a chad. Foids are so brainwashed by social media into thinking everyone has abs and a is 6' tall

Gigacoper, graycel thread

There are barely any chads in Europe, just a bunch of chadlites and looksmaxed normies. True chads are only to be found in America where they enjoy the best looksmaxxing resources (diet, gym, surgery, photography etc.).

Based, the era of manlets will come again, since we need less resources than roided fucking Chadtards. They wont even bother defending the hordes of foids as we raid them and take them back to our settlement for some fun
they live in a total delusion.they are one step before the storm.a chad is born and his parents make him believe that he is going to have an amazing childhood then go to college play sports have good marks and get a beautiful girlfriend that he will marry then and have an everlasting happiness with his chad looking children and amazing job but he doesn't know the monster under the bed that's threatening his future.
he will be triggered if you mention something like climate change or wars,food and water shortage for him.

I don't think so. I think chads will disappear because they won't be able to meet the increasingly high standards of what makes a chad. Foids are so brainwashed by social media into thinking everyone has abs and a is 6' tall
then you will need to make more research into the climate change effects.food and water scarcity is becoming a bigger problem everyday.give it 10 years then you will see the real storm happening and always remember food=development=stronger and bigger bone structure.

I recall reading about the Battle of Stalingrad how among the German POWs the tall chads died first, while the manlets were the most likely to survive. Plus larger men are easier targets to shoot. Famine and war is nature's way of checking runaway hypergamy.

Gigacoper, graycel thread
If you read unabomber's works you should know that industrial society will collapse sooner or later.

Also this made me realize that current reproductive success means nothing since it's in such an artificial environment. If one of us manages to have a son, even if he ends up being ugly/short ike us, if we could teach him how to survive the collapse of society we would be far more likely to have grandchildren than Chad, whose children will probably be cannibalized by niggers.

jfl, my first post on .is was about fucking climate change and chads won't exist lol.

well, this summer is terribly colder than the last one.
prices have definitely rised a lot but didn't rise to such a level when food wasn't available. climate change won't really be a problem in the future so good looking people will continue to exist.

well, this summer is terribly colder than the last one.
prices have definitely rised a lot but didn't rise to such a level when food wasn't available. climate change won't really be a problem in the future so good looking people will continue to exist.
ColdER? It's hotter than evER. I think all the heat from MENA went to Southern Europe. We have the same temperatures as in Baghdad or Erbil.