Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad’s wife wants him to fuck her friend who wants to fuck chad but chad is already fucking her behind her back.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
Water wants to be wet but turns out is already wet.

The sexual market inequality is out of control. Oh well its probably gonna backfire for them anyway

CHAD ALWAYS WINS

I wonder what time it is, better look at my watch.
61IVA6-LBQL._AC_UX522_.jpg

His wife wouldn't even care if he told her.

Chad can cheat on his wife with as many foids as he pleases. As long as he occasionally still bangs his wife, she DGAF.

Chad can cheat on his wife with as many foids as he pleases. As long as he occasionally still bangs his wife, she DGAF.

She’ll be turned on by it.

jfl at not believing chads have harems. massive bluepill there boyo
Jfl at believing this retarded story.

"Hey chad i know we have 2 kids together but my friend isnt having any sex so you need to fuck her"

1. What kind of women struggle to have sex? Chad was already fucking her so she obviously isnt ugly.

2. What kind of woman would offer to share her chad bf? Having a chad bf to yourself is a big accomplishment to a woman.

"Hey chad i know we have 2 kids together but my friend isnt having any sex so you need to fuck her"

1. What kind of women struggle to have sex? Chad was already fucking her so she obviously isnt ugly.

2. What kind of woman would offer to share her chad bf? Having a chad bf to yourself is a big accomplishment to a woman.
good point tbh. but women are somewhat happy to share a chad if its for sexual reasons only. gf was probably bi and wanted a 3some.

1. Her friend isn’t struggling to have sex. She’s a foid. This is self-evident. She just wants to fuck chad. She just told her friend that so she can fuck chad.

2. Foids are cuckqueens for chad. They like their chad boyfriend being a slayer, it turns them on.

THIS IS WHAT ATTRACTIVE COUPLES DO ALL THE TIME.

Gigacope if you don’t think this shit happens while you watch anime in your mom’s basement crying.

1. Her friend isn’t struggling to have sex. She’s a foid. This is self-evident. She just wants to fuck chad. She just told her friend that so she can fuck chad.

2. Foids are cuckqueens for chad. They like their chad boyfriend being a slayer, it turns them on.

Gigacope if you don’t think this shit happens while you watch anime in your mom’s basement crying.
I refuse to believe

Add a fourth member to the relationship who just happens to be shotgun happy and the problem should solve it self.

The sexual market inequality is out of control. Oh well its probably gonna backfire for them anyway
Add a fourth member to the relationship who just happens to be shotgun happy and the problem should solve it self.

foids always make exceptions for chad

This isn't surprising - women are biologically programmed to live in harems with Chads (male with the best genes in the tribe) and therefore don't mind sharing him as long as they get to bear his children.

This is more likely to be a larp than it is to be true. If its true its a 1/1000000 situation

I wish I could still cope like you can. That is some impressive coping, brother.

I don't think his wife would care cause holes don't mind when Chad is polygamous, they just accept that as inevitable.
The more partners Chad has the more chances she has to get Chad

The sun btw jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back