Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad's theme song

Please don't be younger than 16, please don't be younger than 16... :reeeeee:

Absolutely over, seeing his birthday celebration; see below. :feelsUgh:

Such is the nature of Chads and foids; they've lifemogged you every step step the way, no matter if newborn, toddler, prepubescent, teenager, adult, or senior... :feelsclown:

They will experience every stage of your life, simply with a million times more desirable genetics making it much better then you had ever it; Chads with how foids treat them, the halo effect, and overall how being attractive has positively reinforced their entire life, and foids with their typical privilege, and hypergamy plus the current treatment of men with their standards benefitting them. :feelsjuice:

Please don't be younger than 16, please don't be younger than 16... :reeeeee:

Absolutely over, seeing his birthday celebration; see below. :feelsUgh:
No, this is an old Disney Channel show that my foid cousin made me watch many years ago.

That song is still stuck in my head so every time I hear Chad being mentioned around here I just think of that song lol.

Thought it was gonna be the gigachad theme song