Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Chads on the Party Bus

SilentSoup

SilentSoup

Officer
★★
Tonight my parents knocked on the door of the dirty, cramped room I've been living in to pull me aside and give me another lecture about what a failure I am. They covered the basics... why aren't you motivated to do anything... we don't feel like you're going anywhere in life... what's wrong with you son... etc. When they finally finished I went outside to just find somewhere to sit and be alone for a while.

I was sitting on the steps of some apartment building when booming EDM music disrupted my reverie. This bus rolled up to the stop light, I could clearly see the silhouettes of people dancing inside the bus. I saw people holding each other and stroking their bodies. Apparently Chads don't have enough regular venues to do their Chad shit so they have to have custom buses to dance to EDM and fingerfuck Stacies while they're travelling.

JFL @ being mogged by a bus full of Chads. Their lives must be so different than mine: rather than crushing loneliness, constant validation. Rather than rejection, invitation. Imagine being Chad, just for a day, just for a moment.

:feelsbadman:

Now Chad can continue fucking while traveling from one girls house he just fucked to another girls house hes about to fuck.

If you were smoking hot no one would awknowledge your situation. its over

yes this is a thing, especially if there's a festival going on. But a lot of these dudes just go with their girlfriends.

Degeneracy is so accessible for Chads. We never stood a chance

I suspect loneliness will claim the lives of alot of members here. It truly is the most painful thing being young and alone. Nobody can come back from that.

I wish my life was different. Maybe if I was taller and didn’t go bald, I would’ve had a chance. Too late now. No amount of leg lengthening and hair transplants can mend my black and hollow soul. When you miss out on youth, you don’t JUST miss out on youth.. you miss out on your entire life. Just like that.

Degeneracy is so accessible for Chads. We never stood a chance
degeneracy is FOR chads. “sluts” are really only slurs for chad

I suspect loneliness will claim the lives of alot of members here. It truly is the most painful thing being young and alone. Nobody can come back from that.

I wish my life was different. Maybe if I was taller and didn’t go bald, I would’ve had a chance. Too late now. No amount of leg lengthening and hair transplants can mend my black and hollow soul. When you miss out on youth, you don’t JUST miss out on youth.. you miss out on your entire life. Just like that.
You just pointed out my nightmares, to top it off Even my family has no empathy towards me.