Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad's life

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

There's no release, no redemption, it's over.
★★★★
When he was a boy he had a babysitter because his parents were rich as fuck.
On top of that, his babysitter was a 10/10 22yo prime Stacy who probably fucked him tons of times.
But also gave him motherly kindness, love and breastfeeding sessions all his life (all while Chad fucks young Stacys too) while his personal fuckdoll was waiting for him at home everyday,
CHAD WAS 15 YEARS OLD
On top of that, as she's a perfect Stacy too, her age only made her better looking, so now while she's a prime 10/10 sex bomb, she engaged Chad.
Now Chad after enjoying a lifetime of monetary and sexual success, will enjoy peak mommy wife 20/10 pussy with the face and body of a supermodel, he's rich now too!

Guys dream about having prime young foid, others dream about being tall, others dream about being white, others dream about a mommywife, others dream about a blonde Aryan queen wife, others dream about being rich, others dream about being good-looking.

But chad's don't have to choose.

CHAD GETS IT ALL

1721479722385321Kyle

She's not a 10/10 in the slightest but everything else is true.

They should be executed, bye.

She's not a 10/10 in the slightest but everything else is true.

They should be executed, bye.
Htb+ easily or perhaps my Indian eyes might be deceiving me

Holy shit I thought your story was fake and was going to tell you to stop watching hentai

Grooming as a female ✅ apparently

Reverse the roles and predatory babysitter goes after innocent young woman foids on twitter lose their minds

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

I mean, the woman that op posted has an idiotic face, and her eyes make me repulse, she looks like an average idiot from Eastern Europe or something.
Reminds me of Scarlett from breaking bad, very repulsive to me
I know:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: She's a becky, not a 10/10

What is it with indians thinking every white woman is automatically a 10/10 stacey?

At first i just figured he was saying it for effect, but then when he doubled down i realized he actually thinks that

What is it with indians thinking every white woman is automatically a 10/10 stacey?

At first i just figured he was saying it for effect, but then when he doubled down i realized he actually thinks that
I think it's from worshipping whites. Other ethnics do this too

I'm not fully white! *proceeds to whiteknight for the whites while calling others jeets*
who's worshipping whites now
>WHITES HAVE IT HARD TOO!
doubt it.

How am i worshipping? I called out your delusional rating of this becky that is caused by white worship
whiteknighting whites when someone calls their bullshit = worshipping
JBW is law, saying "NAH THIS 10/10 IS A MID GIRL!" trying to put whites as mis doesn't work, stop faking

whiteknighting whites when someone calls their bullshit = worshipping
JBW is law, saying "NAH THIS 10/10 IS A MID GIRL!" trying to put whites as mis doesn't work, stop faking
How is she a 10/10?

How is she a 10/10?
how she isn't? don't post your euro Aryan goddess meme or a gook, wanna hear you reasons why she's a mid Becky fagggot

and as I expected, no answer, stop coping.

how she isn't? don't post your euro Aryan goddess meme or a gook, wanna hear you reasons why she's a mid Becky fagggot
Her eyes dont fit her face (chink eyes), her jaw is too wide and masculine + she is makeup frauding hard

Her eyes dont fit her face (chink eyes), her jaw is too wide and masculine + she is makeup frauding hard
true just a white becky… every fit white becky is 10/10 for 99% men and 100% indians fucking over

When he was a boy he had a babysitter because his parents were rich as fuck.
On top of that, his babysitter was a 10/10 22yo prime Stacy who probably fucked him tons of times.
But also gave him motherly kindness, love and breastfeeding sessions all his life (all while Chad fucks young Stacys too) while his personal fuckdoll was waiting for him at home everyday,
CHAD WAS 15 YEARS OLD
On top of that, as she's a perfect Stacy too, her age only made her better looking, so now while she's a prime 10/10 sex bomb, she engaged Chad.
Now Chad after enjoying a lifetime of monetary and sexual success, will enjoy peak mommy wife 20/10 pussy with the face and body of a supermodel, he's rich now too!

Guys dream about having prime young foid, others dream about being tall, others dream about being white, others dream about a mommywife, others dream about a blonde Aryan queen wife, others dream about being rich, others dream about being good-looking.

But chad's don't have to choose.

CHAD GETS IT ALL

View attachment 1202992View attachment 1202998
it’s funny you mention baby sitter. My mom baby sitted a popular kid during my elementary school years and i was his friend then in middle school i havnt heard from him again and i heard that tons of girls approached him. Now after hs i checked his insta and he is vibing with the world and having it all, friends and foids. It’s all a bullshit world