Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chads have it all

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
When I was high school and saw Chad get all the girls I'd cope by thinking - "At least he's not smart. One day I'll be rich and he'll be homeless."

But now at my college I see hundreds of Chads who are rich, tall and smart. JFL at thinking Chads haven't won every aspect of the genetic lottery. They are fucking smart too. :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Guess what's gonna happen when I'd be wageslaving in the future. Hole HR would dump every work on me while she'd be in her office sucking my Chad colleague's dick. I would be doing all the work while he will be getting a promotion and pay raise. FUCK THIS LIFE. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

A chad who doesn't have everything will have a much easier time acquiring everything, it's like good things just happen to him and gravitate towards him

Suifuel for religioncels. Chad will probably go to hell while you are sent to hell for your LOOKS.

chads get everything while deserving nothing, we get nothing while deserving everything

Suifuel for religioncels. Chad will probably go to hell while you are sent to hell for your LOOKS.

*Chad will probably go to heaven

though I'm mirin' the equality of your original statement

Yup, chads are often intelligent. What else is new?

When I was high school and saw Chad get all the girls I'd cope by thinking - "At least he's not smart. One day I'll be rich and he'll be homeless."

But now at my college I see hundreds of Chads who are rich, tall and smart. JFL at thinking Chads haven't won every aspect of the genetic lottery. They are fucking smart too. :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Guess what's gonna happen when I'd be wageslaving in the future. Hole HR would dump every work on me while she'd be in her office sucking my Chad colleague's dick. I would be doing all the work while he will be getting a promotion and pay raise. FUCK THIS LIFE. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Chads are given shit, that's why they are successful. If they don't know something, bosses and managers will give them a free pass.

At the end of the day, it's also about representation. Companies and firms want the best looking people to represent them, not the ugly little manlets. as a result that's why you see Chads being hired.

A tall Chad at my old school in Ireland is working in Silicon Valley now, the height of success.