Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Chads get even fucked by teachers

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
News like this appear multiple times each year, the number which doesn't get reported is far, far higher

Chads live life like in a fucking movie, JFL. Also imagine being the husband of one of these teachers and getting cucked by a literal kid who lives with his parents.

I can't remember when I haven't had a sex drive
I wanted my babysitter to jerk me off when I was 6
she would bathe me so she saw my dick too bad she never advanced
My bio teacher would bent over with her fat milf ass and I would get a nice whiff of those pheromones
I remember wanting to lick every inch of her filthy body

Last edited:
"Teeheehee Im gonna be a teacher so I get noticed by high school chads"

it seems like many of the perpetrators lately are britbong foids for some reason

's-she was just making an experience a-a-and there was consent' :feels:

nothin suprising

Ms Barber’s husband who appeared as a witness in her defence reportedly fumed “it’s a joke”:soy::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Ms Barber’s husband who appeared as a witness in her defence reportedly fumed “it’s a joke”:soy::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Actually it makes perfect sense if you think about it. Only those foids who are sure they won't be fucking killed (in GTA) or left will do risky shit like whore around while married. Also he probably calculated that getting divorced would fuck him even more and is not worth it, so he simply swallowed his pride.

This shows that marriage is a fucking joke and men are worm these days. They will accept fucking anything to not get divorce raped or lose access to a wet hole.

Last edited:
Flip the genders and see the SJWs freak out

News like this appear multiple times each year, the number which doesn't get reported is far, far higher

Chads live life like in a fucking movie, JFL. Also imagine being the husband of one of these teachers and getting cucked by a literal kid who lives with his parents.
These foids have mental issues.

I think it's called regression

b4a8b550-5ac3-11eb-92ff-66a776720e58

Yahoo News Staff said:
Kandice Barber (left) with her husband Daniel Barber (right) leave court. Source: Getty
36bca600-6082-11eb-bdfe-912985fc24f0

Yahoo News Staff said:
Teacher Kandice Barber, 35, leaves Aylesbury Crown Court, Buckinghamshire, with her husband Daniel. Source: PA Wire

Kinda laugh at how husband isn't wearing a mask, you'd think you'd want to hide your face in shame at this.
In this instance the foid actually seems higher IQ.

Daniel Barber said:
Our relationship is how it is today, it has never changed. We have always been good and we have always been strong
When my wife is on the phone, I am not one of those people who constantly looks at her to see who she is on the phone to. I have full faith in her.

If I had a wife I'd like to hope that I wouldn't feel compelled to try and spy on who she talks to. Not necessarily because I should have faith in her (that'd feel nice in the short term but likely be misplaced and hurt me more in the long term) but just because it would lead to a false sense of comfort: even if you don't see your wife talking to Chad doesn't mean she isn't, because you can't (and shouldn't) be monitoring her 24/7 it's just an unrealistic waste of time.

You pretty much just have to accept that foids will cuck you with Chad IMO so that's something you'd make peace with as a husband.

In expectation of that you should require high service from wife to compensate and make that uncertainty worthwhile.

For example: if your wife fucks Chad once per week, this would be easier to bear if she were giving you daily blowjobs. The blow to ego of not being enough to sate wife's sexual desires is softened if you're at least cooming more from your wife than Chad is.

Chad is of course always going to coom more than you: but he does that by fucking ten husbands' wives per week. He's still only fucking each individual wife once per week at MOST (otherwise he'd get bored with her) so as long as your wife fucks you more than once per week, you're getting more sex from her than that specific Chad is.

If she's fucking multiple Chads then the service she gives husband should exceed the sum of service she gives ALL the Chads, not just individual.

Example: if she is giving two Chads two blowjobs per week, then husband deserves FIVE blowjobs per week, not merely three.

This sounds like a sad soy compromise but it's probably the best most guys could hope for.

remember playing with madik at 8-9

b4a8b550-5ac3-11eb-92ff-66a776720e58

36bca600-6082-11eb-bdfe-912985fc24f0

Kinda laugh at how husband isn't wearing a mask, you'd think you'd want to hide your face in shame at this.
In this instance the foid actually seems higher IQ.

If I had a wife I'd like to hope that I wouldn't feel compelled to try and spy on who she talks to. Not necessarily because I should have faith in her (that'd feel nice in the short term but likely be misplaced and hurt me more in the long term) but just because it would lead to a false sense of comfort: even if you don't see your wife talking to Chad doesn't mean she isn't, because you can't (and shouldn't) be monitoring her 24/7 it's just an unrealistic waste of time.

You pretty much just have to accept that foids will cuck you with Chad IMO so that's something you'd make peace with as a husband.

In expectation of that you should require high service from wife to compensate and make that uncertainty worthwhile.

For example: if your wife fucks Chad once per week, this would be easier to bear if she were giving you daily blowjobs. The blow to ego of not being enough to sate wife's sexual desires is softened if you're at least cooming more from your wife than Chad is.

Chad is of course always going to coom more than you: but he does that by fucking ten husbands' wives per week. He's still only fucking each individual wife once per week at MOST (otherwise he'd get bored with her) so as long as your wife fucks you more than once per week, you're getting more sex from her than that specific Chad is.

If she's fucking multiple Chads then the service she gives husband should exceed the sum of service she gives ALL the Chads, not just individual.

Example: if she is giving two Chads two blowjobs per week, then husband deserves FIVE blowjobs per week, not merely three.

This sounds like a sad soy compromise but it's probably the best most guys could hope for.
That's the saddest thing I've read today.

How about not getting fucking married?

chad cannot lose

she would bathe me so she saw my dick too bad she never advanced
My bio teacher would bent over with her fat milf ass and I would get a nice whiff of those pheromones
I remember wanting to lick every inch of her filthy body
I remember wanting to fuck my teachers since second grade.

Chad never loses except all the others that didn't get their turn. :feelskek:

Her husband mogs me to the moon and back, imagine how much the student she fucked mogs us all ...

He is fat and ugy and has shitty eyes. They look matched to me.
Are you serious? He looks like the kind of Brad who bullied all the incel kids in class.
Pic

Absolutely mogs me, definitely above average. If he was tall(er) he'd be an absolute slayer.

Are you serious? He looks like the kind of Brad who bullied all the incel kids in class. View attachment 405218
Absolutely mogs me, definitely above average. If he was tall(er) he'd be an absolute slayer.
I don't know in what shithole you live that THAT is considered above average. I absolutely believe he was a bully, because only ugly people are subhuman bullies.

Compare him to a REAL Chad and you will see how ugly that dude is (no homo).
v7VYa3j.png

PS. He also has a weird head shape. Compare his to Chads headshape.

I remember wanting to fuck my teachers since second grade.
As a child I would lust after older females that showed me any bit of kindness. I always fantasized about an adolescent or adult female coddling me and giving me sexual pleasure. It seems as I matured females treated me worse and worse which inevitably blackpilled me. Females my age never treated me good though.

I don't know in what shithole you live that THAT is considered above average. I absolutely believe he was a bully, because only ugly people are subhuman bullies.

Compare him to a REAL Chad and you will see how ugly that dude is (no homo).
v7VYa3j.png
Guy you posted is literal 9.5/10, he mogs even most male models. Of course he is better looking, doesn't mean the other guy isn't above average.

That's foids logic. "Tee-hee I guess he's average" ... yeah, when thinking about Lachowski, every male is "average" (or better said: subhuman) ...

Imagine getting cucked by a teen.

It's over for so so many men.

Guy you posted is literal 9.5/10, he mogs even most male models. Of course he is better looking, doesn't mean the other guy isn't above average.

That's foids logic. "Tee-hee I guess he's average" ... yeah, when thinking about Lachowski, every male is "average" (or better said: subhuman) ...
I know what you mean and even agree with you. I was just saying what a foid would say.

Men have far higher standards than women when it comes to looks. That's why looks alone isn't a good strategy. That dude should have dark triad maxxed, then his whore pig wife would have never cucked him.

The ex boyfriend:

"He said Barber would want to have sex as many as six times a day and often insisted on having sex in outdoor, public places."

Jfl degenerate whore, that cuck of a husband still holds her hand as she leaves:feelskek:

As a child I would lust after older females that showed me any bit of kindness. I always fantasized about an adolescent or adult female coddling me and giving me sexual pleasure. It seems as I matured females treated me worse and worse which inevitably blackpilled me. Females my age never treated me good though.
I get the feeling.

Best would be big rack teachers leaning over your desk with an open blouse and helping with something.

Wtf... This just fathoms me. Unfair bs

's-she was just making an experience a-a-and there was consent' :feels:
didnt feminists say there isnt such a thing as consent when there is a huge age gap? :feelshmm: