Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad's funeral vs. yours

NotTheElliot

NotTheElliot

Pontifex
★★
Awhile ago I made a post comparing the final moments of Chad, compared to any one of us. But what happens after that? Let's take a realistic look at how both funerals compare.

Chad's:

There isn't enough seating in the main viewing room, so the guests spill out into the hallway and some even mill about outside. Guests started arriving well over an hour before the service started.

After the minister delivers his eulogy, which brings tears to many, one of Chad's ex-girlfriends (yes, "one of") speaks and delivers some innuendo implying his sexual talent. The wife doesn't mind; she learned to share him long ago. The crowd laughs and marvels at how much of a stud he must have been.

His son, already accepted to an Ivy League medical school despite having a subjectively very easy high school and college, and receiving good grades for being attractive, speaks next, and talks about how awesome of a dad he is. His daughter, having been ran through by a dozen other Chads and Tyrones that morning, speaks about how he taught her to love and value herself.

If Chad was in the military, he was almost certainly an officer, and his highly-decorated uniform is mounted on a display outside the room. Tearful veterans salute it.

After the service is complete, Chad is laid to rest at his grave, and his family all go home to party, drink and smoke weed, remembering the good times.

Incel's funeral:

"Oh Jesus, how long has this prick been in the freezer?", the morgue director asks. He needs to make room for another nameless dead dude found in his apartment when the neighbor complained about the smell.

"I dunno, couple of weeks. No one's come to claim the body. I even asked the local army base if they need a cadaver for target practice; they declined."

"Just stick him in county dispo."

The incel is taken with other unknown/ unclaimed bodies to a crematorium, wrapped in plastic. As he's loaded into the furnace, he receives a "eulogy" in the form of a wet fart by the forklift driver. His ashes, combined with the others, are dumped into a communal plot of land. It's marked only with a plaque bearing the year.

This plot of land later becomes the site of a Starbucks.

Pin this. @Fat Link

Incel's soul will haunt the Starbucks and whisper through the wind to goth women: "You know who else liked that kind of latte?".

Pin this. @Fat Link
Done GIF

Rest in piss

The guys in this video are visiting their friend "King Belau" who was extremely NT and good looking when he was younger. Yet you can see how he was buried. Next to about a dozen other oldcels probably without a funeral. He was about the same age as the guy visting him (the one with the UFC shirt) and died as a result of his alcohol addiction or drug overdose.

View: https://youtu.be/uwXpWdHuhLY?t=458

Tag this with suicidefuel

Doesn't matter, we're both dead.

This is how it will look like:

A small sign with the name and year of death. Below the remaining ashes next to a dozen other forgotten oldcels.

I don't feel you'd care by that point

Awhile ago I made a post comparing the final moments of Chad, compared to any one of us. But what happens after that? Let's take a realistic look at how both funerals compare.

Chad's:

There isn't enough seating in the main viewing room, so the guests spill out into the hallway and some even mill about outside. Guests started arriving well over an hour before the service started.

After the minister delivers his eulogy, which brings tears to many, one of Chad's ex-girlfriends (yes, "one of") speaks and delivers some innuendo implying his sexual talent. The wife doesn't mind; she learned to share him long ago. The crowd laughs and marvels at how much of a stud he must have been.

His son, already accepted to an Ivy League medical school despite having a subjectively very easy high school and college, and receiving good grades for being attractive, speaks next, and talks about how awesome of a dad he is. His daughter, having been ran through by a dozen other Chads and Tyrones that morning, speaks about how he taught her to love and value herself.

If Chad was in the military, he was almost certainly an officer, and his highly-decorated uniform is mounted on a display outside the room. Tearful veterans salute it.

After the service is complete, Chad is laid to rest at his grave, and his family all go home to party, drink and smoke weed, remembering the good times.

Incel's funeral:

"Oh Jesus, how long has this prick been in the freezer?", the morgue director asks. He needs to make room for another nameless dead dude found in his apartment when the neighbor complained about the smell.

"I dunno, couple of weeks. No one's come to claim the body. I even asked the local army base if they need a cadaver for target practice; they declined."

The incel is taken with other unknown/ unclaimed bodies to a crematorium, wrapped in plastic. As he's loaded into the furnace, he receives a "eulogy" in the form of a wet fart by the forklift driver. His ashes, combined with the others, are dumped into a communal plot of land. It's marked only with a plaque bearing the year.

My funeral.
1000 % not joking.
That's how I want to die if I don't have double barrel shotgun.

I just fapped while reading this

fucking brutal holy

the morgue director asks.

Can’t help but wonder if morgue workers are incel or similarly socially unconnected or outcast(ed) people. So maybe if we get sympathy from anyone, it could be them.

Chad's:

Incel's funeral:

Mogged even in death :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

When I die feed me to a lion.

Incel obituary: "I think I remember him but I'm not sure. Was he that weird guy?"

Chad once showed me his Facebook and he had one thousand friends and acquaintances he knew irl.

I've seen poorcels that couldn't even afford complete funerals

My funeral will be cringe and gay as fuck I don’t want normies to piss on my grave literally and figuratively I don’t want a funeral in the first place If I ever die I wouldn’t want anyone to know because niggas will still clown on me even when I’m dead

I don’t want to be “remembered” I want to be reborn as chad. Even if I am “remembered” I’ll be remembered for most of the retarded and autistic shit I did

Where did that picture come from? Any backstory?
September 9, 2022, Mouths of many residents of Adeosun/Idi Orogbo community in Apete area of Ido Local Government of Oyo State, were left wide open, just as the remains of a man, John Aderemi Abiola, one of the landlords in the community was found four years after his reported death.

Vanguard learnt Abiola’s skeleton was found on the bed in his room on Sunday after he was last seen in December 2018.

Chad's:

Incel's funeral:

My funeral:

Brutal that some people genuinely have no one that cares about them he was definitely an incel too judging by his framecel bone structure

He must have lived a long brutal life

4 fucking years rotting while chad would be found instantly if he died in a similar way

Its a cruel world

When I die feed me to a lion.
"Don't die, they'll feed you to the lions, they're worth more than we are".-Juba the based niggercel from Gladiator. :feelsthink:

Potter's field for me. Probably my parents will be dead by then and there won't even be anyone to hold a funeral for.

Chad gets everything in life handed down to him. He never has to work hard to be rewarded with a happy life with tons of connections.

Long ago my plan was to die naked in nature as to be more easily eaten...

But more recently ive been considering loading up my pockets and a backpack with water, food, tools, and weapons to take into the afterworld with me....

But the odds are very high my ashes will be in a bag, in a box, on a shelf, in a gov basement storage area for a long time.

It's good to have options

I’m roping where nobody will find my body. I may find a deep cave or impenetrable desert or some desolate mountain

Even tho I'll be dead i think ill still be embarrassed at my funeral.

Long ago my plan was to die naked in nature as to be more easily eaten...

But more recently ive been considering loading up my pockets and a backpack with water, food, tools, and weapons to take into the afterworld with me....

But the odds are very high my ashes will be in a bag, in a box, on a shelf, in a gov basement storage area for a long time.

It's good to have options
die fighting

I will make sure I get buried in Mongolian steppe in the middle of nowhere, no one will ever find me, like Chinggis did

No one will know or even care.

I don't feel you'd care by that point
Exactly. This was also Diogenes's attitude about the treatment of his corpse when inquired about what they should do with it once he dies.

Funerals are for the living, not the dead.

My will explicitly states no funeral.