Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad’s funeral vs trucel’s funeral

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

brain damaged from kikepills
★★
Chad’s funeral
IMG 0312

trucel’s funeral
IMG 0314

Attachments

• IMG_0313.webp
    88.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0313.webp
    88.9 KB · Views: 5
Chad was a green beret?

Truecels ashes will be thrown into the trash can while chads ashes will be thrown into the ocean

Very accurate

Brutal but honest frame of reality. Only those who have something to offer in this world are loved, others are merely tolerated and then forgotten.

I swear to god some users here think about Chad more than most foids do.

faggots.is

I swear to god some users here think about Chad more than most foids do.

faggots.is
This is just a one off thought that popped into my head mang :fuk: thinking about people who roped

This is just a one off thought that popped into my head mang :fuk: thinking about people who roped
Yeah sure, all the users here "just so happen", like foids would say, think about Chad 24/7 and compare literally everything they do with what Chads does

Brutal but honest frame of reality. Only those who have something to offer in this world are loved, others are merely tolerated and then forgotten.
Yeah. I don’t even want a funeral. It will be cringe as fuck :lul: I want to die forgotten. If people knew I died they will clown me and make jokes about me irl. I want to be invisible like I’ve always been.

I don’t want any gay local town news articles on me. I don’t want any gay “mental health” organisation to use me as an example to peddle dysphoria inducing jewpills and all the “mental health” yap. I want to die and disappear for good

Yeah sure, all the users here "just so happen", like foids would say, think about Chad 24/7 and compare literally everything they do with what Chads does
99% of forum users are foids theory :lul: I wouldn’t be surprised to be honest. Chad is a major part of Blackpill theory so I don’t think we can really avoid it. All of foid behaviour links back to chad in a way so we can’t avoid talking about chad

99% of forum users are foids theory :lul: I wouldn’t be surprised to be honest. Chad is a major part of Blackpill theory so I don’t think we can really avoid it. All of foid behaviour links back to chad in a way so we can’t avoid talking about chad

My response

I've been to both types of funerals, and they're both brutal.

Big funerals are just a bunch of people being fake and lying about how good-hearted, generous, & god-fearing the person was.

Funerals where barely anyone shows up are even more depressing. That person lived an entire life, and their immediate family can't get anyone to give a fuck that they died.

I've always said I'd like to have a natural burial. No embalming, no cringe church service, just throw my remains on or in the ground.

Big funerals are just a bunch of people being fake and lying about how good-hearted, generous, & god-fearing the person was.

Funerals where barely anyone shows up are even more depressing. That person lived an entire life, and their immediate family can't get anyone to give a fuck that they died.

I've always said I'd like to have a natural burial. No embalming, no cringe church service, just throw my remains on or in the ground.
I don’t even want a funeral it will be cringe as fuck there’s nothing memorable about me I’m a void of a person

I’ve been to one and since then I’ve always found funerals cringe as fuck I think grieving should be kept personal. It’s weird seeing people fake shit

I don't think you'd care by then

My response
Being angry at chads for hoarding foids just because of the way they were born doesn’t mean I like fucking men

All funerals are boring af

Imagine making a fuss over the death of some rando who probably deserved to die anyway

All funerals are boring af

Imagine making a fuss over the death of some rando who probably deserved to die anyway
:lul: :lul: We all born to die. Niggers who make a big deal out of it are cringe asf

Yeah. I don’t even want a funeral. It will be cringe as fuck :lul: I want to die forgotten. If people knew I died they will clown me and make jokes about me irl. I want to be invisible like I’ve always been.

I don’t want any gay local town news articles on me. I don’t want any gay “mental health” organisation to use me as an example to peddle dysphoria inducing jewpills and all the “mental health” yap. I want to die and disappear for good
Yep, I agree one hundred percent. If people are just going to make fun of me, better to be forgotten and done away with.

Niggers who make a big deal out of it are cringe asf
Idk it depends ig

Like, ISIS give really ceremonial executions, but IMO it's fine bc it's cool af

Being angry at chads for hoarding foids just because of the way they were born doesn’t mean I like fucking men
It seems like you dont want to understand what im saying

It seems like you dont want to understand what im saying
So basically you’re saying users talk about chad 24/7 much like foids do. And if they’re not foids they must be men. Looks theory and attractiveness also applies to what gay men seek. So potentially gay members of .is seethe at good looking men and are gay incels.
I understand now :shock:

fakecel if you have a non family member at your gay nigger funeral :lul: :lul: :forcedsmile:

fakecel if you have a non family member at your gay nigger funeral :lul: :lul: :forcedsmile:
My family would only go out of obligation they don’t actually want to go but they have to. Fuck family

My family would only go out of obligation they don’t actually want to go but they have to. Fuck family
i would have turned out better if i were a feral child jfl :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: