Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel chads, foids and normies who cry over a breakup are faggots

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
they think their life sucks because some thot dumped them and prolly cucked them. well they don't know what it's like being incel and they got to fuck and fuck all day until they lost their gf. they don't know what it's like being a KHHV and thus don't know real pain. so they listen to generic breakup songs yet i have a difficult time finding songs about inceldom. fuck all the fags who whine about a breakup

they think their life sucks because some thot dumped them and prolly cucked them. well they don't know what it's like being incel and they got to fuck and fuck all day until they lost their gf. they don't know what it's like being a KHHV and thus don't know real pain. so they listen to generic breakup songs yet i have a difficult time finding songs about inceldom. fuck all the fags who whine about a breakup
I used to feel sad, and I listened to normie break up music cant even relate to that, having no one and getting rejected all the by far IS FAR WORSE.

I used to feel sad, and I listened to normie break up music cant even relate to that, having no one and getting rejected all the by far IS FAR WORSE.
infinite IQ. they all have sex and kisses and then whine when it's over but they don't know what we experience

it's why i am always fond of russian music like kino because i genuinely don't understand anything besides the fact it's comfy - at least until those faggot doomers got a hold of it

it's why i am always fond of russian music like kino because i genuinely don't understand anything besides the fact it's comfy - at least until those faggot doomers got a hold of it
doomers like non-russian shit too like radiohead and the smiths

They are the most retarded scum on this planet. The pain which they go through is nothing compared to ours. No song can encompass our misery and suffering.

They are the most retarded scum on this planet. The pain which they go through is nothing compared to ours. No song can encompass our misery and suffering.
the reason songs about inceldom don't exist is because musicians aren't incel

doomers like non-russian shit too like radiohead and the smiths
True
i think the closest thing to incel music you can get is negative XP, but he's just a low tier rice normie using us as an aesthetic

True
i think the closest thing to incel music you can get is negative XP, but he's just a low tier rice normie using us as an aesthetic
never heard of him

Are foids who cry when I beat and rape them for crossing onto my territory faggots?

20200402 015832

Not One Word

Dw OP, you'll be in the same situation when you'll eventually find a slut who'll be with you for your status.

Here’s a redpill I agree with.

she’s not yours, it’s just your turn.

I don't feel sorry for chads and foids coz within a week they can come up with a replacement.

I don't feel sorry for chads and foids coz within a week they can come up with a replacement.
Yes, but it must be very hard for them to be alone for a week. My heart goes out to them, peecel.