Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chads faking madness

Mworld

Mworld

Self-banned
-
This is for my fellow mentalcels.

I hate everyone who fakes mental illnesses and craziness for edgelord points. There has been an epidemic of twitch foids acting like theyre autistic or have tourettes but chads, chadlites and HTNs been doing it for some time.

First off. Its a fact that chads will slay regardless of their mental health. But I especially despise people who think its some kind of game. Im high inhib mentally unstable cripple and I hate when I listen to my favorite rock radio station and that fag Machine Gun Kelly starts singing his gay ass song " somethings fucking wrong with me".
Dude you bagged Megan Fox. Stop acting like you have it hard. All these fake "depressed" normies make me sick. You dont have it bad if you can geta gf. Kurt Cobain, Heath Ledger and others didnt have it bad. Thats why they killed themselves. Because drugs make them fall from a much higher state of mind. We are used to living at the fucking bottom so getting stuck in the mud doesnt break us. Suicide is opting out for pussies.

There has been an epidemic of twitch foids acting like theyre autistic or have tourettes but chads, chadlites and HTNs been doing it for some time.

Re: I never understood why people have a " crush"
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147224032Thursday, October 02, 2014 11:14 PM CDT
"I'm actually getting over it" Don't misinterpret this statement as aggression however, different people have are each affected to a different degree by "Anxiety" and have different causes, simply because one person may have their "cause" and "effect" well controlled doesn't necessarily mean someone else will their "problem" controlled as well as the other person, self-initiative is certainly vital, however.
Re: I never understood why people have a " crush"
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147224503Thursday, October 02, 2014 11:27 PM CDT
"Idc how bad their problem is. Same with most cases of depression too. Lets just blame it on that when i'm sad instead of getting help, getting medication, and finding people too help." The person's over-all thought process and mental state doesn't instantaneously change, regardless of whether they have help or not, It's a process that requires much management and "Medication" certainly doesn't cure long-term depression or anxiety;It can be very difficulty for the person to seek help simply because the negative thoughts they are having has distorted their perception of the situation and they certainly shouldn't be insulted because of that. Over-all, insulting the flaws of someone else simply because they have a condition such as "Depression" or "Anxiety" that negatively affects both their physical and psychology while you're suffering from it or a similar condition yourself is rather egotistical and hypocritical behavior.

Re: Q: Is it true, becoming rich makes you a jerk,
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147427542Sunday, October 05, 2014 10:48 PM CDT
Well, wealthiness itself doesn't cause someone to become egotistical, It depends entirely on how the person allows being wealthy to affect their perspective and behavior. I would suggest that you simply stop communicating with your "friend" if they're acting selfish as it will likely cause a cycle of temporary positivity and negativity.
Re: why do people treat noobs and guests like animals
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147430014Sunday, October 05, 2014 11:48 PM CDT
It's entirely unnecessary and purely aggressive and egotistical to treat every user inexperienced at the game as though they're inferior to the user stating they are, every person is inexperienced at something, simply because some users decide decide to pretend to be in those categories to cause problems doesn't mean every user in those categories are pretending simply to make you upset.

Your afraid of death so you JUSTIFY your fear with blaming Others ( opting Out IS for pussies )

Its the toughest act one can do btw but yea.

Other Then that Your Post Is good

Your afraid of death so you JUSTIFY your fear with blaming Others ( opting Out IS for pussies )

Its the toughest act one can do btw but yea.

Other Then that Your Post Is good
Im not afraid of death. Im afraid of hell. But yeah it takes some balls to do that. On the other hand its a pussy thing to do because you cant endure the suffering.

Btw. I dont know why some people who kill themselves decide to go painfully. I saw some pics of a guy who drank sulphiric acid. He had scratch marks on his chest because he tried to get it out. His skin looked like a black and white photo. It was surreal.

Some guy at my work (long before I go there) killed himself over a girl who didnt want him by having a lye coffee. Fucking hydroxide. They took him to a hospital and it took him like 2 or 3 days to finally kick the bucket. His organs just melted to goo.

Im not afraid of death. Im afraid of hell. But yeah it takes some balls to do that. On the other hand its a pussy thing to do because you cant endure the suffering.

Btw. I dont know why some people who kill themselves decide to go painfully. I saw some pics of a guy who drank sulphiric acid. He had scratch marks on his chest because he tried to get it out. His skin looked like a black and white photo. It was surreal.

Some guy at my work (long before I go there) killed himself over a girl who didnt want him by having a lye coffee. Fucking hydroxide. They took him to a hospital and it took him like 2 or 3 days to finally kick the bucket. His organs just melted to goo.

Well getting guns isnt easy Outside of the USA . But still i wouldnt try It the hard way either.