Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Chad's don't have a better personality, it's just that the foids actually engage them in conversation.

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
Any relationship is a two-sided interaction. It does not matter how much effort you individually put towards being personable, interesting and friendly, if the person you're talking to doesn't do the same. It's like a bridge with one side having good structural support, and the other barely held on by a piece of rope, the bridge won't stick.

Foids put the cart before the horse. They think that Chad has a good personality, but really, they're the ones who are showing him their good side, which makes it easier for Chad to talk to them. They want the good-looking guy to have a good personality, so they talk to him like a decent person first.

This is something I noticed when I did a bunch of Chadfish experiments. I found that I could talk about anything and the matches would try to mold themselves to my conversation. I tell them that I go to the gym? Cool, they do too and talk about what they do at the gym. I tell them I collect fucking rocks for a living? Cool, they tell me about other weird hobbies that they have. It's an even exchange where the girls always tried to match my pace of the conversation and relate to me.

Meanwhile, in my personal life that doesn't really happen. My personality and me as a person has not changed, the only thing that has is the level of engagement on the other side. Even when I tried my best to relate and be personable, there was no equal response in return. Conversation was impersonal, and unenthusiastic responses were frequent. That's not me, that's the personality they gave me to work with, so obviously it's going to be harder to be personable if the other person doesn't want to be.

Tl;DR: Foids make Chad have a good personality.

Last edited:
It’s because they are more comfortable talking to a good looking guy than an ugly one.

I engage in the rope lol

Chad doesn't need a personality

Foids wouldn't even care if chad was convicted of sexual assault

The ldar is so strong today. I don’t even want to read posts over 4 lines

i feel you bro, my attention span is all kinds of fucked up

It seems like a post worth reading, but it’s just not happening

Exactly. Whenever I Chadfish foids actually find me interesting. It just shows that its not personality that I'm lacking in, its the looks

She is not playing hard to get, you are just hard to want.

foids are lookist bigots, that's all

Water is big wet.

A woman's intellect is completely honed in at finding and securing Chad's seed. Otherwise all other aspects of their mind almost ceases to work.

I think the reason why many bluepillers bring up the personality argument is because it's so vague and undefined. It's a way to give advice without giving any definite answers and if you try improving your personality and it doesn't help they can just claim that what you did wasn't enough.

Exactly. Its the halo effect. Being good looking makes people think you are better/nicer/more friendly to begin with and so they treat you better to begin with and assume all your flaws are minor while all your good traits are a thousand times better.

this tbh. If at least I was given the chance I could disprove their bs.

On social media, Foids see my face and remove me.