Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Chads do NOT become fat hobos later in life

Did the chads and stacys from hs become losers or stay successful?

• Total voters
E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
So a bluepilled cuck types this as a response to me:

Please allow me to once again illustrate the "logic" of "incels": We have two kids, kid one goes to college, gets a good job, has a long successful career, meets the woman of his dreams, has a stable marriage, loving children and what most would consider to be a good life. However, he didn't lose his virginity until he was in college.

Kid two is a star quarterback and bully who had awkward sex with the head cheerleader, who was also a virgin, and after he graduated, settled into a dead end job, got fat, married the cheerleader who also got fat and received a good, swift kick in the ass from reality when he started his job and realized he was no longer king of the world outside of the microcosm that is high school.

"Incels" would view kid two as the success even though he peaked in high school and everything kid one did in life was a "cope" for not experiencing "teen love", even though he had completely put high school behind him by by his second year of college.

-WindamEarle

but Chads become fat bald ugly guys working at gas stations. You’ll end up rich and having sex with a gigastacy you inkwell:soy:

COPE. First of all, high school teenagers don’t always have “awkward” sex. And when they do they sometimes look back and kinda miss the awkwardness of first time sex. Once they have sex a couple more times in high school it isn’t so awkward anymore and JFL if you think highschoolcels lose their virginity in college. They don’t even look any physically different in college and also COLLEGE GIRLS DON’T PREFER NERDS OVER CHADS. You think some sorority girl is going to pick an incel over a frat boy chad or a college athlete? NO. Every college stacy I’ve seen in my life dates a tall gymmaxxed chad. And all of the incels from my hs are still incels. And all the popular students from hs are getting good grades and are in good colleges and have graduated just now. The incels at my hs often had shitty learning skills and trouble focusing. You watch too many movies like Can’t Hardly Wait where incels become chads and chads become incels. Most chads end up with a pretty good job, a pretty good house and a pretty attractive wife like most people. They don’t get bad grades in school. I think getting bad grades gets you kicked off the football team anyways. And most chads and stacys do NOT look fat or ugly after high school.

Please allow me to once again illustrate the "logic" of "incels": We have two kids, kid one goes to college, gets a good job, has a long successful career, meets the woman of his dreams, has a stable marriage, loving children and what most would consider to be a good life. However, he didn't lose his virginity until he was in college.

Kid two is a star quarterback and bully who had awkward sex with the head cheerleader, who was also a virgin, and after he graduated, settled into a dead end job, got fat, married the cheerleader who also got fat and received a good, swift kick in the ass from reality when he started his job and realized he was no longer king of the world outside of the microcosm that is high school.

"Incels" would view kid two as the success even though he peaked in high school and everything kid one did in life was a "cope" for not experiencing "teen love", even though he had completely put high school behind him by by his second year of college.

-WindamEarle

but Chads become fat bald ugly guys working at gas stations. You’ll end up rich and having sex with a gigastacy you inkwell:soy:

COPE. First of all, high school teenagers don’t always have “awkward” sex. And when they do they sometimes look back and kinda miss the awkwardness of first time sex. Once they have sex a couple more times in high school it isn’t so awkward anymore and JFL if you think highschoolcels lose their virginity in college. They don’t even look any physically different in college and also COLLEGE GIRLS DON’T PREFER NERDS OVER CHADS. You think some sorority girl is going to pick an incel over a frat boy chad or a college athlete? NO. Every college stacy I’ve seen in my life dates a tall gymmaxxed chad. And all of the incels from my hs are still incels. And all the popular students from hs are getting good grades and are in good colleges and have graduated just now. The incels at my hs often had shitty learning skills and trouble focusing. You watch too many movies like Can’t Hardly Wait where incels become chads and chads become incels. Most chads end up with a pretty good job, a pretty good house and a pretty attractive wife like most people. They don’t get bad grades in school. I think getting bad grades gets you kicked off the football team anyways. And most chads and stacys do NOT look fat or ugly after high school.

try condensing your topic in a few sentences to make it easier to read, m8

Even if a chad parties in school and gets a shit job he can just get a foid in a high paying job to pay for him(as long as he isnt norwooding ofc)

Even if all that bullcrap was true getting to fuck a jb in hs is way more enjoyable than losing it with some rotten hole at 32.

Even if a chad parties in school and gets a shit job he can just get a foid in a high paying job to pay for him(as long as he isnt norwooding ofc)
Yep and most incels don’t have a foid who can help them. And most incels at my hs were dumb as fuck and had bad learning skills. The popular kids at my school got good grades and went to good colleges
Even if all that bullcrap was true getting to fuck a jb in hs is way more enjoyable than losing it with some rotten hole at 32.
Exactly. The chad would fuck a 17 year old SMV peak foid while the incel would fuck a post-wall roastie with wrinkles

They’re still successful

Karma is a revenge fantasy at best.

Rich chad stays rich and poor chad stays poor

High School never ends.

Unless they get fat, they still can slay

Incel trait: you weren’t even bullied by Chad but by some normie faggots. I was bullied by a fat Turkish guy who’s also a loser now.

-WindamEarle

>most chads end up with an attractive wife like most people

Most people don't end up with an attractive wife.

Incel trait: you weren’t even bullied by Chad but by some normie faggots. I was bullied by a fat Turkish guy who’s also a loser now.
Turkish people aren’t meant to be successful later on and he wasn’t popular anyways
>most chads end up with an attractive wife like most people

Most people don't end up with an attractive wife.
Many men do have attractive wives
Unless they get fat, they still can slay
Most chads don’t get fat

People always told me that Chad would work for me someday. What a fucking cope. I’ll be shuffling papers while Chad barges into my cubicle to harass me for more status reports or something then go bang his jot secretary

Turkish people aren’t meant to be successful later on and he wasn’t popular anyways
He works at a car wash now and wants to become rapper. He’s not successful though. I don’t wish him well since he is an asshole. He wasn’t popular. Kids were just afraid of him because he was big and tall and he bullied everyone.

He works at a car wash now and wants to become rapper. He’s not successful though. I don’t wish him well since he is an asshole. He wasn’t popular. Kids were just afraid of him because he was big and tall and he bullied everyone.
How old is he now and how does he act these days?
People always told me that Chad would work for me someday. What a fucking cope. I’ll be shuffling papers while Chad barges into my cubicle to harass me for more status reports or something then go bang his jot secretary
Chad will work for you? HAHAHAHAHA that’s ridiculous. That type of shit NEVER happens

How old is he now and how does he act these days?

Chad will work for you? HAHAHAHAHA that’s ridiculous. That type of shit NEVER happens
He's 24. Still babbles about "life in the ghetto" and trying to establish rapper image on Instagram despite us living in a very peaceful, not ghetto like area.

He's 24. Still babbles about "life in the ghetto" and trying to establish rapper image on Instagram despite us living in a very peaceful, not ghetto like area.
How many followers does he have on Instagram?

I made a post a while back about a prominent Stacy from my school days (ie she was both a part of my elementary school experience as well and unfortunately my junior high school experience also) who I thought from her goody two shoes acting nature she would eventually go on to become highly successful in one major way or another ie doctor, lawyer, accountant, secretary or even just a happy housewife etc, etc.

Well I was hilariously and gloriously wrong on all counts.

Karma/cause and effect came back to bite her on the ass (she did several bad things to me that I did not deserve).

She ended up doing a three year bid in Michigan’s women’s prison over something related to heroin ie it was probably heroin trafficking but whatever it was exactly, just seeing her in that orange jumpsuit (on the prison’s website) had me practically laughing for days and was total “life fuel” as this forum would call it.

Last edited:
majority of chads end in bluecollars jobs and still have a succesfull sex life.

some go to white collars jobs and still get pussy.

I can share his account with you if you want
Send me a dm
I made a post a while back about a prominent Stacy from my school days (ie she was both a part of my elementary school experience as well and unfortunately my junior high school experience also) who I thought from her goody two shoes acting nature she would eventually go on to become highly successful in one major way or another ie doctor, lawyer, accountant, secretary or even just a happy housewife etc, etc.

Well I was hilariously and gloriously wrong on all counts.

Karma/cause and effect came back to bite her on the ass (she did several bad things to me that I did not deserve).

She ended up doing a three year bid in Michigan’s women’s prison over something related to heroin ie it was probably heroin trafficking but whatever it was exactly, just seeing her in that orange jumpsuit (on the prison’s website) had me practically laughing for days and was total “life fuel” as this forum would call it.
That doesn’t usually happen to stacys. Most female inmates are those who are abused as children and are convicted of property crimes and shit

Again, normies and their Bluepilled "Just World Fallacy" bullshit, thinking that everything in life is fair and square, you will be a millionaire and the Chad that bullied the shit out of you will get bald, fat and serve you McDonalds or some shit. From my personal experience, not all Chads and Stacies from ES and HS went on to be successful, but not all of them turned to be faliures as well. Some of them are living great lives and some of them got fucked after HS.

On the other hand, most of the Incels and Incel-ish guys i know have subpar or outright shitty lives, being bullied and ignored by people and educators alike makes a giant dent on your mental health, the damage keeps snowballing over the years and makes the person less motivated and eager to change, few of us can shake that damage off and go on to achieve success. Even my Incel friends that have ascended still suffer from all of that damage, it becomes harder and harder to overcome after a point.

I theorize that if you haven't at least socially ascended by 21 and sexually ascended by 25, the damage becomes permanent and you're basically fucked for life.

TL;DR: Normies are full of shit, not all Chads and Staceys become successful or faliures, but most Incels do become faliures due to years of trauma.

Again, normies and their Bluepilled "Just World Fallacy" bullshit, thinking that everything in life is fair and square, you will be a millionaire and the Chad that bullied the shit out of you will get bald, fat and serve you McDonalds or some shit. From my personal experience, not all Chads and Stacies from ES and HS went on to be successful, but not all of them turned to be faliures as well. Some of them are living great lives and some of them got fucked after HS.

On the other hand, most of the Incels and Incel-ish guys i know have subpar or outright shitty lives, being bullied and ignored by people and educators alike makes a giant dent on your mental health, the damage keeps snowballing over the years and makes the person less motivated and eager to change, few of us can shake that damage off and go on to achieve success. Even my Incel friends that have ascended still suffer from all of that damage, it becomes harder and harder to overcome after a point.

I theorize that if you haven't at least socially ascended by 21 and sexually ascended by 25, the damage becomes permanent and you're basically fucked for life.

TL;DR: Normies are full of shit, not all Chads and Staceys become successful or faliures, but most Incels do become faliures due to years of trauma.
Normies always try to cope. MGTOW believes men peak at age 50

i don't really know, but i voted they're still successful, because to be honest, money is a cope, they look better than me so they're more successful in terms of what matters in life, that's it

i don't really know, but i voted they're still successful, because to be honest, money is a cope, they look better than me so they're more successful in terms of what matters in life, that's it
All popular kids in my hs are doing great right now

Ok even if they do become, who fucking cares? You've got only one life to live. While chad had been smashing until his 30s at the very least, you as an incel wagelaved your miserable way out of rope. And the end is one for all, that is graveyard and oblivion, you are no better to chad in that regard. But what was there in your life worthy of your existence after all?

Last edited:
Ok even if they do become, who fucking cares? You've got only one life to live. While chad had been smashing until his 30s at the very least, you as an incel wagelaved your miserable way out of rope. And the end is one for all, that is graveyard and oblivion, you are no better to chad in that regard. But what was there in your life worthy of your existence after all?
Niko Bellic was Slavic

Niko Bellic was Slavic
well he probably had a certain prototype irl

Asasfsf

I graduated two years ago, so I can't really say. They aren't crazy successful, but I guess they do OK. I only had chadlites in high school, at least in my class. But most of the boys in my high school were generally very ugly. Few were good looking

I graduated two years ago, so I can't really say. They aren't crazy successful, but I guess they do OK. I only had chadlites in high school, at least in my class. But most of the boys in my high school were generally very ugly. Few were good looking
Any stacys at your hs?

Most of the chad i knew from highschool, including bullies, became succesful, fucked a lot of women and are now married with a hot wife and beautiful children.

Beta guys are betas, some of them are married but they are into sad relationship.

Water is wet.

Any stacys at your hs?
Yes, there were a few. Same with the chadlites, nothing seems to have changed a lot. Same life, same monotony. But again, we graduated only 2 years ago.

Although I saw a picture of one of the Chadlite from my class, he shaved his hair. His looks dropped significantly. Idk why he shaved his hair (no, he wasn't balding). Plus, his skin got worse and has a bit of acne on his face. But that's all I know

Most of the chad i knew from highschool, including bullies, became succesful, fucked a lot of women and are now married with a hot wife and beautiful children.

Beta guys are betas, some of them are married but they are into sad relationship.

Water is wet.
This idea that chads and bullies become hobos is a fucking retarded cope

wagecucks which means loser to me, a highly successful neet :feelsYall:

Some did become fat losers later in life but nowhere close to even 1 in 10, its far less than that. The one guy I thought would never ascend because his face and his whole frame was just screwed up did though. But the thing is he grew another foot and a half. When I knew him he was like 5'10. When I saw him again, he was 6'5". There were a few guys on the football team who either became drunks or went to prison. They were definitely chads. However the people the most likely of course to become fat losers later in life were the incels.

That doesn’t usually happen to stacys. Most female inmates are those who are abused as children and are convicted of property crimes and shit

Well for all I know perhaps she was abused as a child and or had other bad shit happen to her?

Again I don't know that to be the case but MAYBE it was.

However if it was, I'd say she was an aberration or anamoly in how she acted during her youth as most chicks who've gone through some bad shit immediately begin "acting out" and hanging with bad crowds, getting into trouble, doing drugs, etc, etc.

Yet in her early life ie the time I knew her, she exhibited nothing but sunshine and roses to the outside world and no indicators whatsoever that she was going to be anything other than a huge success in life in some way or another.

Right about now most of you are probably expecting me to crack the obvious joke that well she was a huge success in the drug trade but I cannot actually make that joke since it wouldn't be true due to well the major fact that she got caught for her crimes lmao.

Also she wasn't exactly Pablo Escobar here or George Jung bringing home millions/billions in illegal drug money.

Nope, just a petty criminal which even THAT kind of low status has to be pretty brutal on a Stacy, lol.

Last edited:
Some did become fat losers later in life but nowhere close to even 1 in 10, its far less than that. The one guy I thought would never ascend because his face and his whole frame was just screwed up did though. But the thing is he grew another foot and a half. When I knew him he was like 5'10. When I saw him again, he was 6'5". There were a few guys on the football team who either became drunks or went to prison. They were definitely chads. However the people the most likely of course to become fat losers later in life were the incels.
So over 90% are having happy adulthoods and only below 10% became losers as adults?
Well for all I know perhaps she was abused as a child and or had other bad shit happen to her?

Again I don't know that to be the case but MAYBE it was.

However if it was, I'd say she was an aberration or anamoly in how she acted during her youth as most chicks who've gone through some bad shit immediately begin "acting out" and hanging with bad crowds, getting into trouble, doing drugs, etc, etc.

Yet in her early life ie the time I knew her, she exhibited nothing but sunshine and roses to the outside world and no indicators whatsoever that she was going to be anything other than a huge success in life in some way or another.

Right about now most of you are probably expecting me to crack the obvious joke that well she was a huge success in the drug trade but I cannot actually make that joke since it wouldn't be true due to well the major fact that she got caught for her crimes lmao.

Also she wasn't exactly Pablo Escobar here or George Jung bringing home millions/billions in illegal drug money.

Nope, just a petty criminal which even THAT kind of low status has to be pretty brutal on a Stacy, lol.

What happened to other stacys after hs?

Last edited:
No, 90%+ of chads have happy adulthoods.
What happened to 90% of chads at your high school who had happy adulthoods? What kind do they have these days? The 10% you said became drunks or went to prison. What crimes they do?