Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Chads didn't bully me much at school

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
When I think back to school 8-10 years ago I remember how the people who used to insult me were the lower tier normie type, the type who were big video gamers but still popular with the nerdy girls. You may have got the occasional good sportsperson who bullied me but the good looking people who would have been in the sports team never did much to me. Maybe USA is different as the media make out that bullies are football players who wear baseball jackets.

Yeah, chads usually aren't bullies, at least not in my experience. They're too busy living their on lifes to care about us. It's usually the normies who bully us, since they're often very insecure themselves, and hence feel the need to put other people who they view as beneath them down. It makes themselves feel some kind of self worth, they're assholes.

Yeah, chads usually aren't bullies, at least not in my experience. They're too busy living their on lifes to care about us. It's usually the normies who bully us, since they're often very insecure themselves, and hence feel the need to put other people who they view as beneath them down. It makes themselves feel some kind of self worth, they're assholes.
I would agree with this. Most times anyone giving you shit was a low tier normie who wanted to feel better about their pathetic lives. Think of it like counter strike or competitive rankings, while you're stuck in the bottom ranks (low status/smv) your teammates will be utter garbage who seem to actively work against the teams favor, and until you get to higher ranks (high status/smv) this will not change.

Most chads I've met have been really nice.

Same, i've literally only ever been bullied by my own race of people (curries) (lmao) which is why i'm extremely self-hating of my race. Every white/black person i've ever met/befriended has never bullied me regardless of their SMV

Normie ogres are bullies more often than not.

Also never got bullied by chads crew

It was always the normies who saw themselves as chads that did the bullying.

However I still dislike chad for fucking my looksmatch

I have had few chad friends back then in HS. They were nice to me.

you are lucky, i was bullied by party chads and tyrones and witnessed their jb harems.

ERfuel tbh

Same i few chads in highschool tried to befriend me too, it was always the low tier normies/failed normies who would relentlessly shit on me

Many of u don’t realize that intentional exclusion is bullying, so yea they probably were bullying

When I think back to school 8-10 years ago I remember how the people who used to insult me were the lower tier normie type, the type who were big video gamers but still popular with the nerdy girls. You may have got the occasional good sportsperson who bullied me but the good looking people who would have been in the sports team never did much to me. Maybe USA is different as the media make out that bullies are football players who wear baseball jackets.
Chads are actually nice people.

Chadlites and below are usually assholes. Prime example @NotQuiteChadLite

Men barely bullied me. It was mostly women tbh.

It's either Stacies with mental issues or cucked normies

Normies bullied me while a few chads defended me

Nerdy normies and landwhale foids