Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chad's death is something that will always be remembered positively in people's hearts

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★
If a chad dies, he will always be remembered, and will receive international honors, even if he is gradually forgotten, there will still be at least a group of people ("small" in many quotes, as we are talking about millions, MILLIONS WITHIN BILLIONS doesn't seem like " nothing", but in reality it is something significant).Paul Walker is the representation of this.Now...... DIE BETINHA, AND SEE HOW MANY OF THEM WON'T CARE, NOT EITHER YOUR MOTHER IN RATIONAL/EMOTIONAL MEANINGS, IF SHE WOULD CARE THAT MUCH, THEY ARE WOMEN JUST LIKE OTHERS.AND IF YOU REALLY GO, GOD WILL ALSO MOCK YOU.

I will not be remembered because i will be seen as a lazy slob for not being able to do what chad/normie looks are able to do, I cant start a family because i cant attract a woman due to being unattractive, What they want me to do, Steal a woman and hide her for 9 months in a basement? Cant do that cuz its illegal, So i guess im rotting and dying alone, Ive tried all the ways i can to attract someone, Im told i look creepy, If that isnt looks then idk.

it's over for miqueinhacels