Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chads can't even be bothered these days

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★

Good.
Deprave them of any attention, these whores will be out on a famine.
BUT!
There´s no shortage of simps online to give them money.
So sad.

Notice she says "practically," meaning she didn't actually show them.

I hate foids so much

Foids need to be put in camps (In Final Fantasy 7).

Goodmorning, I hate chad but I hate femoids too.

Chad's are gettin so much pussy, they can't even be bothered. I guess it's inevitable with the 80/20 rule. Hilarious.

Same ngl don't know why you guys still bother.

deers are pretty pog and majestic animal tbh

reddeermain-66b2103.jpg

When I was chadfishing I saw like 6-7 pair tits/nudes a day. Shit gets boring. They just send random nudes for no reason trying to get chad to notice them cuz they probably knows chad is talking to multiple girls

Attachments

• C84F942A-E8DA-4CFC-B051-6119AF2C4EA4.png
    C84F942A-E8DA-4CFC-B051-6119AF2C4EA4.png
    929.5 KB · Views: 101
  • 8E5CDE24-DEEC-49BB-84BB-4A94845B14F3.jpeg
    8E5CDE24-DEEC-49BB-84BB-4A94845B14F3.jpeg
    414.9 KB · Views: 117
When I was chadfishing I saw like 6-7 pair tits/nudes a day. Shit gets boring. They just send random nudes for no reason trying to get chad to notice them cuz they probably knows chad is talking to multiple girls
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Meanwhile those women would make their betabuxxers pay/work for some basic acknowledgement

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Meanwhile those women would make their betabuxxers pay/work for some basic acknowledgement
That was like 2 years ago so probably yea. These days I heard foids just reply with their only fans link and Snapchat premium links to cucks to tell them they have to pay in order to interact with the foid

Chads live in an opposite reality where foids simp for them. Also theres some parallel observation to make with women sexual behavior and a fruit fly sexual behavior:

"Also, females exhibit mate choice copying. When virgin females are shown other females copulating with a certain type of male, they tend to copulate more with this type of male afterwards than naive females (which have not observed the copulation of others)."
From

Last edited:
That was like 2 years ago so probably yea. These days I heard foids just reply with their only fans link and Snapchat premium links to cucks to tell them they have to pay in order to interact with the foid
Yeah i've seen normies complain about this on reddit :lul::lul::lul: it's so fucking over

Their lack of shame is astounding tho

Are you completely done with chadfishing?

Yeah i've seen normies complain about this on reddit :lul::lul::lul: it's so fucking over

“Don’t shame me Sweetheart”. - when you breathe

It's like they are a whole other species.
If he ever needs to masturbate to that foid's tits, all he has to do is send a text. Or just straight up fuck her. He doesn't need her "surprise pics".

If he ever needs to masturbate to that foid's tits, all he has to do is send a text. Or just straight up fuck her. He doesn't need her "surprise pics".
I doubt chads even fap much

I think so, although I got use to the attention I was getting from chadfish harem so it’s been tough on me

I think so, although I got use to the attention I was getting from chadfish harem so it’s been tough on me
:feelsrope: brutal as fuck because you got to experience a bit of what it feels like to live in someone else's body

Chadfishing makes you realize your behavior means jack shit, your personality doesn't even matter. Everything could have been yours at no effort if you were born different. At least it's liberating to know it's not your fault. When I was bluepilled/redpilled i constantly blamed or questioned myself. Always felt like I was saying the wrong thing, having the wrong body language etc. It's self torture

:feelsrope: brutal as fuck because you got to experience a bit of what it feels like to live in someone else's body

Chadfishing makes you realize your behavior means jack shit, your personality doesn't even matter. Everything could have been yours at no effort if you were born different. At least it's liberating to know it's not your fault. When I was bluepilled/redpilled i constantly blamed or questioned myself. Always felt like I was saying the wrong thing, having the wrong body language etc. It's self torture
Yes that is true. Now I care a lot less how I am treated because I just tell myself it’s not my fault, if I was tall and good looking then this particularly thing wouldn’t happen to me.
It’s depressing but it also stops me from blaming my self for other foids shitty behaviour.

It’s much better to know that you are not at fault than to constantly try to blame yourself and think of things that you could have done differently, it just leads to frustration.