Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Chads can be good for us sometimes

• Thread starter Deleted member 33472
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33472

inceltr8: watching hs friends lose their virginity
-
I say this because foids will chase chads who have higher standards and maybe use them and leave them with heartbreak. Although the foid won't learn her lesson and lower her standards, we can atleast have a laugh at the foids who have rejected us and made us feel like less of a man and unwanted.

Last edited:
Joined Mar 9, 2021

I say this because foids will chase chads who have higher standards and maybe use them and leave them with heartbreak. Although the foid won't learn her lesson and lower her standards, we can atleast have a laugh at the foids who have rejected us and made us feel like less of a man and unwanted.
She will just lump us in with the chads. That's not by any means good to us. That's where the idea of "all men are pigs" came from

Just whoreship chad theory

She will just lump us in with the chads. That's not by any means good to us. That's where the idea of "all men are pigs" came from
Damn, I never thought about it like that but you're right, it makes it even harder for us to get a chance.:feelsbadman:

Yeah but chads also hoard foids, making it harder for us to get them. Do you think those heartbroken foids will date a sub8? JFL. But they would if they got no attention

Yeah but chads also hoard foids, making it harder for us to get them. Do you think those heartbroken foids will date a sub8? JFL. But they would if they got no attention

This.

It’s because chads try to fuck every foid they want and hoard them. They’re territorial and want the foids for themselves, and they’re the reason why foids can get away with being the way they are.

Chad worship is pretty cucked ngl

That's overly optimistic. They say MEN are pigs. Chads = Men. Incels = asexual entitites like plants and rocks. At least in foids eyes.

That's overly optimistic. They say MEN are pigs. Chads = Men. Incels = asexual entitites like plants and rocks. At least in foids eyes.
They only consider us men whenever it's convenient for them to do so -- i.e. whenever it supports their agendas.

Please face the wall