Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad's birthday

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I have instacuck account which I use for stalking people, I have added some people there around me. And I saw Chad's story. It's his birthday today,he is celebrating, partying with friends and foids and like it is not enough he is sharing celebration messages he got from his friends and foids.

He is enjoying his day with the people like him, with foids adore him.

In the other hand,there is my birthday. I never had birthday parties where normies invite girls and friends and my "friends" never invited me to their parties.

So what am I doing in my birthday? It is just another day for me. My parents buy me cake to make me feel better and exciting even though I tell them I don't want cake or something. We eat cake and that's all.

I feel pity for myself,I feel it because I realize how loser I am. My birthday in april and I will be older, uglier and more a loser. That's killing me. I don't have anything in this life. If I die only my family will remember me. I'm just useless as shit.

I would come to your Birthday party bro

I know what you feel, man. I recall when I had Instagram to do the same thing and I witnessed even teenagers drinking with females surrounding chad as his stacy girlfriend was kissing his neck while he was chugging a beer down one of those drinking tubes. It's ultimate suifuel and I hate that it's a privilege to have that lifestyle, rather than a right.

Thank god my family's too poor to buy me cake. Eating a cake by yourself is true loneliness

Same for me, It was always only me and my parents on my birthdays.
While other kids had fun parties with tons of guests (which I was never invited to ofcoarse)

Hope you have a great birthday, bro

A8837335 3ADE 46E8 ADA9 742B2C518A88

fellow aprilborncel

I would come to your Birthday party bro
thanks bro. I wish tbh..

View attachment 88571
eh,my birthday is in april and I will be look like guys in these pics..
While other kids had fun parties with tons of guests (which I was never invited to ofcoarse)
yes if youre ugly no one care about you even if youre just a kid.

Probably the worst I've ever felt in my life was a few months ago, in November. It was my 22nd Birthday and as usual, and it just went by in the same old way (only parents wishing me, no party no friends). Normally I cope with it fine.

But for some reason, this time I was just overcome with sadness. On the way home from work on the next day, I just ended up crying on the street. Luckily it was dark so no one saw. I legit walked to the fence at the railway station and just stared at the tracks for a long time, I really thought about going and lying down on them. It's taken me a while and I've only recovered recently.

Probably the worst I've ever felt in my life was a few months ago, in November. It was my 22nd Birthday and as usual, and it just went by in the same old way (only parents wishing me, no party no friends). Normally I cope with it fine.

But for some reason, this time I was just overcome with sadness. On the way home from work on the next day, I just ended up crying on the street. Luckily it was dark so no one saw. I legit walked to the fence at the railway station and just stared at the tracks for a long time, I really thought about going and lying down on them. It's taken me a while and I've only recovered recently.
I'm sorry for hearing this my brother. but I exactly feel the same my every birthday. it is just a day that remind me how lonely I am

Its so sad.

I get invited to 0 parties, even when my own birthday comes up I feel uninvited.

You started crying on the street:feelskek: how much cope did u have to do to get over that

View attachment 88571
That second to last really hits me. Look like a normal family, have a son, dad is probably excited as fuck to be able to fish, hunt, play sports with his son. Then it all goes to shit just because his son doesn't have superior genetics. His dad is probably disappointed as fuck, but still loves his son.

I don't have social media accounts other than Facebook (which I rarely use), and this is one reason why. I don't need to see things like this.

We need to host birthday parties for incels only. I really hate this word because of its use by normshits but it would be fucking lit. No Chads, foids, cucktears or normshits Allowed.

I like to go out and drink/eat with my friends. Im really lucky tbh. Its very rare to find other incels

I have instacuck account which I use for stalking people, I have added some people there around me. And I saw Chad's story. It's his birthday today,he is celebrating, partying with friends and foids and like it is not enough he is sharing celebration messages he got from his friends and foids.

He is enjoying his day with the people like him, with foids adore him.

In the other hand,there is my birthday. I never had birthday parties where normies invite girls and friends and my "friends" never invited me to their parties.

So what am I doing in my birthday? It is just another day for me. My parents buy me cake to make me feel better and exciting even though I tell them I don't want cake or something. We eat cake and that's all.

I feel pity for myself,I feel it because I realize how loser I am. My birthday in april and I will be older, uglier and more a loser. That's killing me. I don't have anything in this life. If I die only my family will remember me. I'm just useless as shit.

Last year my own father forgot my birthday. That's what kills me about being ugly - rejection by all of society, not just foids.