Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Chads aren't strong enough to handle my sexual past"

You hate the term "cum depository" but that's what you are, deal with it.

proof women are not picky. they'd let a train of chads run on them

JFL @ the reference to intolerance for a woman's vast sexual history as a "lack of strength" in men. It's been proven that the higher the woman's bodycount, the less likely she will commit and be faithful in LTR

If a man is in search for a reliable partner for LTR, it would be in their best interest to search for a female who has a relatively low bodycount in order to avoid being cheated on / divorce-raped. Period

It's much harder to determine a woman's capacity to be faithful when she already has a high bodycount. The female in Twitter post seems to be oblivious to the sexual tendencies of women who happen to have a high bodycount. Otherwise she may be in-denial and doesn't want to accept it's practically true that once a whore, always a whore

Last edited:
JFL @ the reference to intolerance for a woman's vast sexual history as a "lack of strength" in men.
It ironically requires more strength for sub8males to not be desperate enough to wed one of these leftover cum dumpsters out of pure desperation for some scrapped/torn up pussy.

I would say the current pool of sexhaving normie men are too weak and still give trash toilets like this the time and day

"This is not a debate." I have only ever heard women say this.

The sheer arrogance of it.

You come at me saying something that you know is subject to disagreement, or may merit any discussion whatsoever, this being, formally, at least communication between human beings.

But you declare unilaterally and ex ante that it shall not be debated or discussed or questioned.

Because ... you think you're above me and above debate.

Fuck you. It's a debate if we, who have to hear your bullshit, say it is.

If you don't want a debate then shut up!

A cum dumpster is a better word for that whore

"if you prefer a woman with no or little body count, you're a weak man!":foidSoy:

NO HYMEN NO DIAMOND

It's just a preference sweaty.