Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Chads are their own species

• Thread starter Deleted member 42691
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42691

Self-banned
-
I wanted to share with you guys the experience that plays a significant role in blackpilling me and demonstrate this concept :

In middle school and high school I had the blessing and the curse of always being in the same class of this Chad:feelskek::feelskek:

It was an eye opening experience that illustrates that these type of men don’t live in the same dimension as you.

He was the same type as meeks blue eyes tall , and of course jaw like an anvil.

I remember the first day of middle school girls were flocking to him
,’’ where are you from?’’
‘’You have nice eyes Chad’’
‘’You’re so tall , isn’t it bothersome teehee:feelsseriously:

He started his slaying spree by fucking the Stacy of the class and for the rest of the term (I kid you not ) went out with the 2 finest girl of the class (after the Stacy)

At the end of high school, he legit had relationship like close to the hundred

What leaved me in awe was the behavior of girls in front oh him : they acted like litteral servant and entertainer to him:feelskek::feelskek:

In high school , some chicks had cars that their rich parents bought them , this fuckers was always seen being drive by them or driving them.

[UWSL]There was an event I ‘ll always remember :[/UWSL]

[UWSL]We were in front of the school just us and a group of chicks from an another school came specially to meet him :feelskek:[/UWSL]

[UWSL] I recognized some of them through social media they were fine AF.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]they start chatting with him [/UWSL]

[UWSL]and suddenly he said : ‘ I am hungry ‘[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Silence then one of them said :[/UWSL]
[UWSL]‘’ oh , there is à McDonald’s near ,you want something ?’’[/UWSL]

[UWSL]The Macdonalds was at 0,6 mile distance from the school and they fucking went by foot and paid with their own money [/UWSL]
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Chads live he lives of real life harem protagonists:feelsugh:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: If only

So you’ve never see in your entire life men like that ?
School , work or family ?
Guy wasn’t even my friend , just an aquaintance , I couldn’t stay near him
Litteral torture :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Like being starving and stuck in a room with a guy with unlimited food supply

I can confirm this is how chads live, I've seen some chads in my uni convince girls with bf to fuck with him

I can confirm this is how chads live, I've seen some chads in my uni convince girls with bf to fuck with him
That’s an other thing I wanted to share but didn’t to not make the post too long.

Girls were always available, frankly that terrified me I remember.boyfriend or not

That is probably the thing that broke me the most : you think you’re cool with your girl and she is outside cucking you with a random chad she met 5minutes ago:feelsUnreal:

That’s an other thing I wanted to share but didn’t to not make the post too long.

Girls were always available, frankly that terrified me I remember.boyfriend or not

That is probably the thing that broke me the most : you think you’re cool with your girl and she is outside cucking you with a random chad she met 5minutes ago:feelsUnreal:
The word justice is nothing but a joke.

Where are you from if you don't mind me asking?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back