Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Chads are the true enemy

• Thread starter TrueForcedIncel
  • Start date
TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
Its because of those motherfuckers that my sex life is shit. The top 20% percent get all the bitches while im left to rot. If it was up to me I'd eradicate every last one of them off the planet and then rightfully take my spoils of war aka the bimbo bitches chad gets to have daily.

If your friends with a chad then your a fucking idiot cuck imo. How are you gonna be friends with some douchbag prick that's smashed prime time bitches while you've been jacking off since middle school?

Man i fucking hate every last one of them tbh and yes i want them all fucking dead. Shit you should too! They are YOUR competition after all and the single biggest reason why your sex life is dead and buried.

Sure you can argue that some women would rather stay alone then fuck unattractive guys but obviously not all of them would do that if they had no choice but to get with an ugly man to reproduce. So clearly chads are the main enemy here even more so then the foids because if it wasn't for chads and their beta cucks white knights, we'd get to smash instead. I fucking hate them all, the motherfuckers....

the top 80% of Males need to be eradicated .

Right. No reason to agrue against this even if you believe it's one groups' fault over another. No reason to give chads even the slightest hint of solidarity that would be cucked

Every male needs to be eradicated except me.

We need to eradicate all females and replace them with sexbots and artificial wombs.

I'd say cucks and simps are more of an enemy since they allow foids to behave the way they do

If you eradicate the current 20%, then they will be replaced by 20% of the remaining 80%.