Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chads are the problem and the solution

solcel

solcel

Banned
-
My first day at Uni I made friends with this dude who I didn't think much of since he had rocks for brain. As the days past we became more familiar and shit. Today he invited me to go out and eat when we left class. I was super low inhib at the moment so it was alright. When we reached the cafeteria I saw the power a 7+ man can have. As soon as the dude stepped in a group of girls approached him and they were giggling and touching him all over. He said hi to some of his bros. I found it amazing seeing it all develop. He introduce me to the girls and bros and they actually didn't mind my presence, it was a pretty neutral response. The Chad was like this is solcel he and me study together and It was almost like Chads presence sprinkled over me. The girls still only cared about Chad however a few minutes passed an I am legit sitting in a table full of stacies eating. I felt my social status rocket. I asked him how he was this cool / popular with the ladies he later told me he was a pretty big fucking athlete in school.The whole thing was lifefuel. lmao so far for some weird reason I'm only making Chad friends lol. This whole thing made me think. Chads are the golden tickets out of inceldom. Now some Chads are complete assholes but others are so up there they have no need for that

Alpha Fucks Beta Bucks, they will soon forget you, once foids gets involved you know where this will end.
At least go find some fellow incels or some low tier normies friends, they will be real and wont judge you, unless you like being called creep or ugly behind your back.

At least go find some fellow incels or some low tier normies friends, they will be real and wont judge you, unless you like being called creep or ugly behind your back.

I only see normies around and hanging out with other incels offers no real value

Chads are not the problem,
the problem is beta-cuck-whiteknight-orbiting-female-worshiping-enablers. they should be incel enemy #1.

But I do agree that chadfriends are a great way to socialmaxx

I only see normies around and hanging out with other incels offers no real value
Hanging with chads has no value either, you can't become one, you can't get their leftovers because you are ugly bro.

Yeah eventually you'll be left and forgotten because they legit don't care. You'll have hope that you'll get there but you never will. Source: was you

JFL, at people who belive chads are not the problem, They are as much of a problem as foids and cucks, they are all against us, while you browse here Chad is fucking your lookmatch......Everyone is our enemy we are alone here. Stop justifying Chads.....

JFL, at people who belive chads are not the problem, They are as much of a problem as foids and cucks, they are all against us, while you browse here Chad is fucking your lookmatch......Everyone is our enemy we are alone here. Stop justifying Chads.....

dude we can't blame Chads for being Chads just as we can't blame Incels for being Incels. It's female nature that created this distinction. Incels and Chads are playing the same game that female nature has forced us to play. We are on the same side

The MAC system, eh? I kinda doubt that it'll work, however as things are you might aswell try. Best of luck.