Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chads are so densentized to nudes from foids

The Chad being nonchalant about it probably turned her on even more, or else she wouldn't post about it. Foids are fucked in the head.
Almost anything chad does make foids even more wet

Chad can sit at home smoking weed and playing video games while occasionally impulsively replying to texts on his phone and he'll still be lightyears ahead of everyone on this forum. Just exist theory. jfl at bluepillers who think chad has these complex elaborate well thought out replies when in reality they barely care in any way and send replies like this

and for some reason despite all that he will still keep his abs and muscles with the same jawline, cheekbones, brow ridge, and eye area.

Man upstairs really wants us to die.

Umm idk, probably the fact that a girl specifically took pictures of her naked body to arouse you specifically?

Cope harder, naked foids on the internet are not the same.
don't care, if a chick did that for me (but didnt want to KHH or fuck me), I would ignore her.
Remember that news about that 11 year old who was sent nudes by the teacher? Even 11 year olds don't give a shit.

There is no way you can "rape" a creature like this. She's announcing to the world that she's nothing but a hole.

I work at an IT job and communicate a lot with customers per chat (which is great as an incel) and my whole week was boosted by some dumb office foid writing me "thanks" with a simley while chad gets his inbox flooded with nudes.
Brutal.