Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chads are so densentized to nudes from foids

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★

Crazy how chads collect nudes and everything else what women give them with devotion.

I work at an IT job and communicate a lot with customers per chat (which is great as an incel) and my whole week was boosted by some dumb office foid writing me "thanks" with a simley while chad gets his inbox flooded with nudes.

Foids have 0 shame. She’s telling everyone on social media about how she sent her naked body to a random guy, she might as well let the world know she’s a whore. This is why I could never appreciate a foid from this generation tbh

Crazy how chads collect nudes and everything else what women give them with devotion.

I work at an IT job and communicate a lot with customers per chat (which is great as an incel) and my whole week was boosted by some dumb office foid writing me "thanks" with a simley while chad gets his inbox flooded with nudes.
Chad can sit at home smoking weed and playing video games while occasionally impulsively replying to texts on his phone and he'll still be lightyears ahead of everyone on this forum. Just exist theory. jfl at bluepillers who think chad has these complex elaborate well thought out replies when in reality they barely care in any way and send replies like this

Cucks spend 100s a month giving to foids for shitty nudes and chad gets the best versions for free.

Chad can sit at home smoking weed and playing video games while occasionally impulsively replying to texts on his phone and he'll still be lightyears ahead of everyone on this forum. Just exist theory. jfl at bluepillers who think chad has these complex elaborate well thought out replies when in reality they barely care in any way and send replies like this
I know an incel that is now banned here who sits only at home, plays minecraft and goes to work. He got like 10-15 foids offering him dates, meetups or relationships since I know him. This dude has literally 0 confidence, hobbies or personality. He is just a youtube reaction video consoomer and minecraft player + used to be postmaxxer. But hes white, 6'0 tall and has hair. One foid even drew an oil painting of him to get his attention. No joke, I saw it.

Foids have 0 shame. She’s telling everyone on social media about how she sent her naked body to a random guy, she might as well let the world know she’s a whore. This is why I could never appreciate a foid from this generation tbh
A century ago she'd have been exiled and disowned for saying something even half as sluttish and yet today she brags about it online. teehee im so quirky look at me :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

I know an incel that is now banned here who sits only at home, plays minecraft and goes to work. He got like 10-15 foids offering him dates, meetups or relationships since I know him. This dude has literally 0 confidence, hobbies or personality. He is just a youtube reaction video consoomer and minecraft player + used to be postmaxxer. But hes white, 6'0 tall and has hair. One foid even drew an oil painting of him to get his attention. No joke, I saw it.
JBW works even for incels, imagine accepting a dude like that in your community of undesirable men.

I know an incel ... He got like 10-15 foids offering him dates, meetups or relationships ... One foid even drew an oil painting of him to get his attention.
Nay, that'd be a volcel.

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: that's a fucking volcel dude

He's actually one of the rare fucking retards who needs to get a hobby or put himself out there more. Can't believe I'm saying this but if foids show interest like that all he needs is a fucking hobby.

@ionlycopenow look at this shit

Nay, that'd be a volcel.
Of course he is, I mistyped. I would even say fakecel. But he actually believes he is an ugly piece of shit thats the joke

theres billions of naked foids on the internet, idk whats so cool about noods

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: that's a fucking volcel dude

He's actually one of the rare fucking retards who needs to get a hobby or put himself out there more. Can't believe I'm saying this but if foids show interest like that all he needs is a fucking hobby.

He doesnt need a hobby! thats the thing!! foids had skype calls with him and he complained he had nothing to talk about with them because hes so boring, but she still wanted to call again with him. Fuck this shit

sounds like brootal mentalcel

and my whole week was boosted by some dumb office foid writing me "thanks" with a simley
Incel trait. Feels good knowing that your efforts are appreciated, but I would seriously doubt the genuineness in most cases. A lot of people will try to manipulate you in some way you by acting nicer to you.

Incel trait. Feels good knowing that your efforts are appreciated, but I would seriously doubt the genuineness in most cases. A lot of people will try to manipulate you in some way you by acting nicer to you.
Doubt its manipulative. This company is our customer and we have to do shit for them anyways. But of course its a positive feedback loop that makes me feel way more excited than I should. I just validation starved :feelstastyman:

He doesnt need a hobby! thats the thing!! foids had skype calls with him and he complained he had nothing to talk about with them because hes so boring, but she still wanted to call again with him. Fuck this shit
:feelsseriously:

Foid making a twitter thread because she wasnt immidiately fawned over and showered with praise. They are that entitled. I hope she gets breast cancer and have to get a masectomy thinking itll cure her only to get a call from the hospital it metastalized to her cunt and she has HIV a month later. So she spends her final moments as the worthless, unfuckable biohazzard piece of trash she is. With no family by her side due to quarantine. And her lifeless corpse being cremated so that the grass doesnt get AIDS. No trace of her existence left as if the universe embarassingly erased the mistake of her birth

Last edited:
Clown world

Chad’s life is radically different to ours.

:what:

Clown world

Where absolutely nothing makes sense, there are double standards everywhere, and they all contradict themselves constantly.

A century ago she'd have been exiled and disowned for saying something even half as sluttish and yet today she brags about it online. teehee im so quirky look at me :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
Its baffling, when did the world become so dogshit

Cucks spend 100s a month giving to foids for shitty nudes and chad gets the best versions for free.
I hope cucks see tweets like this and rope themselves.

Giving anything to foids is basically pointless ıf you are not chad

What the actual fuck! I don't believe this. I thought the whole chads.co was a joke, I didn't think there would be actual chads postmaxximg on here :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

What the actual fuck! I don't believe this. I thought the whole chads.co was a joke, I didn't think there would be actual chads postmaxximg on here :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
I think he requested his own ban a year ago. In my opinion 25% of this forum could ascend with their looks alone and another 25% could if they properly looksmaxxed and socialmaxxed

I think he requested his own ban a year ago. In my opinion 25% of this forum could ascend with their looks alone and another 25% could if they properly looksmaxxed and socialmaxxed
JFL

lol there have been users here bragging about being ex male models, where do you think you are?

He doesn't even need a hobby if they already are interested in him and even made OIL PAINTINGS OF HIM LOL WTF he just needs to say "yes okay lets date" the foid who painted his face would probs PAY for it if true
lol there have been users here bragging about being ex male models, where do you think you are?
WHERE TF

I honestly didn't think there would be attractive guys posting on here, I thought they were just average n larping.
They've got to be severely autistic if they waste their time on .co instead of slaying out there

I honestly didn't think there would be attractive guys posting on here, I thought they were just average n larping.
They've got to be severely autistic if they waste their time on .co instead of slaying out there
literal supermodels have browsed this forum iicrc

literal supermodels have browsed this forum iicrc
Yeah but one thing is lurking and another is making an account and postmaxximg :feelsUnreal:

Yeah but one thing is lurking and another is making an account and postmaxximg :feelsUnreal:
Like I and other users have said before. The REAL incels are IT. If you look at the non female members they are all virgins if u dig through their post history. Upwards of 50%

Like I and other users have said before. The REAL incels are IT. If you look at the non female members they are all virgins if u dig through their post history. Upwards of 50%
:feelsclown:

we should rehearse reacting like this in case a foid ever sends us nudes because clearly they love the DGAF it fascinates them
if you sperg out on getting nudes the foid will realize her mistake and ghost you

a proper stacy too. just freely sending nudes :blackpill: future housewife of betabux cuckold

Mogs me

Foids have 0 shame. She’s telling everyone on social media about how she sent her naked body to a random guy, she might as well let the world know she’s a whore.
IslaVista2014 said:
Foid making a twitter thread because she wasnt immidiately fawned over and showered with praise. They are that entitled.

theres billions of naked foids on the internet, idk whats so cool about noods
Umm idk, probably the fact that a girl specifically took pictures of her naked body to arouse you specifically?

Cope harder, naked foids on the internet are not the same.

The Chad being nonchalant about it probably turned her on even more, or else she wouldn't post about it. Foids are fucked in the head.