Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chads are oblivious doofuses

• Thread starter Deleted member 16423
  • Start date
Deleted member 16423

Deleted member 16423

Self-banned
-
The other day i had a Chad tell me “brooo... trust me, girls want sex more than guys” oblivious to the fact that the only reason his experience is like that is because of his superior genetics.
The obliviousness to the incel struggle and inability to see anything outside of their worldview is what makes Chads truly detestable.

The other day i had a Chad tell me “brooo... trust me, girls want sex more than guys” oblivious to the fact that the only reason his experience is like that is because of his superior genetics.
The obliviousness to the incel struggle and inability to see anything outside of their worldview is what makes Chads truly detestable.
Spot on. Chad's generally think that women are kind, horny and sexually charitable, because that's how foids act around them. The rest of us see what women are really like.

The biggest slayer chads are blackpilled, bluepilled chads like the one you described don't have their world view shattered until they get old, divorce raped, only then do they find out the truth about the foid.

Remember a lot of chads are quite narcissistic (Anyone would be with constant positive attention, reinforcement, validation etc), meaning that they think if they are experiencing everything a certain way everyone else must be, they aren't good at imagining other peoples problems at all because they never think about being another person at all, because why would they want to be? They are chad

I have a Chad friend who gives me bluepilled advice. "Just get a haircut, bro." Although yesterday he said "Why not just get a nose job?" :feelsohh:

Chad lives under a rock and if unable to comprehend the experiences of individuals that are less attractive than he is.

oblivious to the fact that the only reason his experience is like that is because of his superior genetics.
I hate it when normies are critical of my mindset also. "why cant you just be happy br0?". Again they lack the self awareness to understand the only reason they feel good is because they experience positive reinforcement from people.

I hate it when normies are critical of my mindset also. "why cant you just be happy br0?". Again they lack the self awareness to understand the only reason they feel good is because they experience positive reinforcement from people.
I can never seem to drill that through their thick skulls

chads cant be blackpilled because they dont see bad side of the world. Everyone is nice to them so they only see that.

Chad can be a brain dead moron and still gets more pussy than all of us here.

Spot on. Chad's generally think that women are kind, horny and sexually charitable, because that's how foids act around them. The rest of us see what women are really like.

Never listen the Chads lol they love to humbebragging

They don't have the perspective that you do. They never had a rude awakening.

chads are even more bluepilled than normies. They can stand around a group and not add anything to the conversation and will always have people trying to include them and try to talk to them. Girls will compliment you out of nowhere "teehee omg you're so tall." Girls will smile when they see you and actually listen to what you say. Your face and height reflect your life.

People have a "just get out there" mindset when they are good looking so that they can lure you into their dominant rule over you.
You're either an oblivious doofus or you are someone who clarifies the problem.
My dad who looks like a nerd who should be cynical from all the maltreatment he got STILL tries to be a Chad.
Thing is, to be high value means to be an oblivious doofus to your own problems and thus signal preselection.
Being an oblivious doofus is part and parcel of high status because you're numb to the plights of a victim, showing you always had the highground.
Most people want that, so whenever people make it big you can guarantee they'll keep their mouth shut about people's plights for the sake of fame, so that you are not associated.
The only reason people talk about PCness, sjwism is for virtue signalling.
Funny how so many people who talk about how people who talk about their victimhood are pussies will often give a lot of backup to SJWism and talking abotu the oppression of the black man, women, etc. for virtue points/ because it's mainstream.
Sometimes optimism is held as a way people should be so that people can make others not complain, and the oblivious doofuses can have their own way.
The whining factor is not an offset to valid victimhood when it happens. Unless it's extreme, but simple clarifications, and venting sense is there.
They don't have the perspective that you do. They never had a rude awakening.
Yeah and if you ever talk about hard reality then you give people the impression you have low primal value capital for being rudely awakened.
All things positive come from a refined balance of factors.
For them their families had a streamlined refinement from good genes and it carried into the future.
Their balance was jammed and on lock.
But another thing too, they want to use their high optimism to smugly play vantage signalling as well.
Vantage-signalling is signalizing their high advantages over you.
So even if they know you're right, they gain more by subconsciously playing the flowery pepsquad prince/ princess to imply the status of a good life experience over you.
It's gaslighting.
Chad lives under a rock and if unable to comprehend the experiences of individuals that are less attractive than he is.
Lives under a privilege silver spoon rock.

Last edited:
Can a black hole swallow this fucking planet already