Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Chads and Stacies Don't Wear Masks To Show off their Pretty Faces

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

Chads and Stacies care more about showing off their genetics than saving lives in a pandemic. I wear the mask for three reasons reasons, one is to cover up my ugly face and acne, two is so people don't think I'm stupid, and three is to keep people save. The latter is the main reason but i like the added benefit of hiding my face and not looking stupid.

Even if I looked like Chico, I'd still wear the mask. I care more about saving lives than I do showing off some stupid superficial trait. Ever since they dropped the mask mandate I've noticed 95% of people still wear the mask everywhere except for these young fratboy types and entitled Stacies who love flaunting themselves.

I guess this demonstrates the importance of looks over intelligence. Although Chads and Stacies show off their good looks by not wearing the masks, it's offset by people thinking they're stupid. Everyone thinks those who aren't wearing masks are retarded idiots but the Chads and Stacies don't give a flying fuck. They'd rather people think they're hot and good looking than have two braincells to rub together.

unless it's an n95 mask, you aren't protecting anyone :feelspuke::feelspuke:

COVID-19:

240165377 273462840892817 4620383233826707790 n

unless it's an n95 mask, you aren't protecting anyone :feelspuke::feelspuke:

All masks protect others and yourself, just to varrying degrees... but they all save lives.

I think everyone should wear the plastic ones but I'd rather the blue ones than nothing.

All masks protect others and yourself, just to varrying degrees... but they all save lives.

I think everyone should wear the plastic ones but I'd rather the blue ones than nothing.
I'm not wearing anything, fuck everyone :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Bro better dont wear a mask because imagine a girl shows interest then you talk to her and once you shour your face without mask she will be shocked and will instant reject you and ignore you... and this is suicidefuel but its up to you if you can handle this. Better show your face so girls already know you are ugly and ignore you at the beginning. I did the same as you but now I dont wear a mask anymore because I had this imagination

Bro better dont wear a mask because imagine a girl shows interest then you talk to her and once you shour your face without mask she will be shocked and will instant reject you and ignore you... and this is suicidefuel but its up to you if you can handle this. Better show your face so girls already know you are ugly and ignore you at the beginning. I did the same as you but now I dont wear a mask anymore because I had this imagination
I'd rather wear a mask and reject the foids myself, that would be lifefuel

:soy:
Keep people safe
Fuck normies and fuck mask

No one wear's masks in California

I've visited San Franisco dude, everyone wears a mask.
No one wears a mask in San Francisco except the niggers breaking into cars. I was just there in February. I didn't get asked to out on a mask anywhere, and I didn't see anyone wearing masks either.

No one wears a mask in San Francisco except the niggers breaking into cars. I was just there in February. I didn't get asked to out on a mask anywhere, and I didn't see anyone wearing masks either.
Yeah no shit you were OUTSIDE

I mean inside.

Yeah no shit you were OUTSIDE

I mean inside.
No one wears masks inside either. I live in Los Angeles. You will see very few people wear masks in malls, restaurants, grocery stores.

No one wears masks inside either. I live in Los Angeles. You will see very few people wear masks in malls, restaurants, grocery stores.
I see like 5% of people maskless in side, and everyone mocks them for being stupid.

I see like 5% of people maskless in side, and everyone mocks them for being stupid.
I really don't want to go to a mall or something to take a picture for you. Please look up South Coast Plaza on Instagram under places if you want to see photo examples. Or any indoor mall. You will see selfies, and big crowds in the back with only employees wearing masks.

No one wears mask in UK anymore.

Remind me never go to there, i thought it was progressive.
It's a weird country: supposedly progressive but always voting in Tories. But everyone wore masks until I guess 'Partygate' happened: when it turned out the PM Boris Johnson and co had been partying in lockdown while people couldn't even see their dying relatives.

You can stop Covid 19 with a cloth mask if you were it properly.
No you can’t. It is many microns smaller than what a cloth diaper can stop.

two is so people don't think I'm stupid, and three is to keep people save. The latter is the main reason but i like the added benefit of hiding my face and not looking stupid.
how is this fucking brainlet allowed on here
Jewvid-19 isn’t even real so I don’t care :feelskek:
this guy deserves to be viciously verbally abused but his cuckold mod saviours will sweep to his rescue to defend this piece of shit brainwashed drone. nobody can tell me this place isnt run by NPC feds

how is this fucking brainlet allowed on here

this guy deserves to be viciously verbally abused but his cuckold mod saviours will sweep to his rescue to defend this piece of shit brainwashed drone. nobody can tell me this place isnt run by NPC feds
Can you leave me alone, you're clearly just uneducated trash.

I don't judge people for their profession, so the fact that you're unemployed doesn't bother me, but the fact that you treat others with distain and turn your stupidity into anger is what concerns me.

Can you leave me alone, you're clearly just uneducated trash.

I don't judge people for their profession, so the fact that you're unemployed doesn't bother me, but the fact that you treat others with distain and turn your stupidity into anger is what concerns me.
as long as you pollute here with your normie garbage i will never stop. you come on here and post about your god damned normie fucking npc lifestyle and think youre "one of us". you fucking piece of shit trash

as long as you pollute here with your normie garbage i will never stop. you come on here and post about your god damned normie fucking npc lifestyle and think youre "one of us". you fucking piece of shit trash
The irony of calling someone an NPC when you just regurgitate garbage without thinking.

Fuck maskcucks, esp the "people" who enforce outdoors mask mandate

I wear masks to conceal my ugliness.

Damn this dude is so cucked. He wears a wagie mussle too:feelskek:

@Arch Anemone I think we found your new best friend:feelsEhh:

Then you're an awful person.
Like people are going to award him for being nice the best people can do is take advantage of him for being nice even a little bit and covid is a jewish masterplan propaganda to control the masses