Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chads and happy people prefer the ugly summer over the winter

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
In the winter everything is cloudy and rainy, just your life. If you prefer the disgusting and insufferable sun you're probably a chad/chadlite
that plans on going on a vacation with his friends and girlfriend, plus the sun makes everything clear to see, the winter's darkness
partially hides people including yourself so you have to socialize less than in the summer.

Winter - Better, nothing worse than seeing the clear sky in that filthy heat.

True,I love winters and bad weather in general.

Reading books on cold winter mornings is one of the few things in life that genuinely make me happy.

In the winter everything is cloudy and rainy, just your life. If you prefer the disgusting and insufferable sun you're probably a chad/chadlite
that plans on going on a vacation with his friends and girlfriend, plus the sun makes everything clear to see, the winter's darkness
partially hides people including yourself so you have to socialize less than in the summer.

Winter - Better, nothing worse than seeing the clear sky in that filthy heat.
Yup, winter and rain is god tier.

Winter is great because everything is nice and cold so you don't have to worry about your room being to hot.
And the sound of the rain hitting against your window is just comfy af.

I've always prefered winter over summer for some reason.
Reasons:

1. Winter has a special smell of rain making contact with the ground, which very pleasant to the nose
2. Winter includes foggy and cloudy weather, which means that there's less lighting -> You don't have see people and socialize as much
because darkness and lack of clarity make you focus less and it's mutual so people will focus less on your appearance
3. The sound of the rain and the wind make you physically calm and also distracts you from your pointless existence and your
daily struggle and tasks

I absolutely HATE the rain.

I like the sunny weather and starry nights BUT hate that I must wear revealing clothes in summer as a framecel.

im glad white chads and stacys love summer. they get cancer later in life or sooner because of their cracker flaky skin

Yup, winter and rain is god tier.

Winter is great because everything is nice and cold so you don't have to worry about your room being to hot.
And the sound of the rain hitting against your window is just comfy af.
Fuck how could I forget? Roasties will have to physically endure illness if they dress like hoes, which most of them still do,
but at least it's somewhat punishing
Girls don't have an excuse to wear shorts and basically being half nude, so you don't have to struggle with your unfulfilled sexuality as much
as you would during summer

I fucking hate the sun, its literally just there for foids to dress up as cunt sluts to attract the chads, while I just ldar in bed alone with the curtains closed

I fucking hate the sun, its literally just there for foids to dress up as cunt sluts to attract the chads, while I just ldar in bed alone with the curtains closed
I hate the sun too, but unfortunately I've seen more than just a few girls wearing fucking shorts with a coat during winter even
on cold and rainy days
But yeah the sun is fucking horrible when there are no clouds in the sky and nothing to distract you and other people

I love "bad" weather.

another bonus for palecels is that no one calls you out for being pasty. as soon as summer gets here i'm called out for being white as a ghost.

I told someone my favorite season is winter and they said they knew it.

I like winter because everything perishes

high IQ. when i was a kid i preferred summer because the weather was happier and more colourful. now i prefer the autumn and winter.

Winter in Buffalo is the absolute best since I don't have to drive in snow.

Driving in snow fucking sucks.

I love winter. I can stay inside all day without feeling like i'm wasting my life. I'm honestly closer to roping than I ever was right now because of the scorching heat.
I just want to vidya and fap in peace.

I hate winter because I hate the cold and when I go outside it makes my nose feel 10x larger. I hate wearing layers too. I prefer wearing shorts a t shirt and a visor. I fucking hate winter

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back