Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chadpreetfish revealed curryfoids have horrible bodies

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
I was chadpreetfishing in curryland and got nudes from a few foids. Their naked photos are seriously puke inducing. Curry foids have grotesque physiques JFL and yet chad only.

Is this true for western foids as well? I suspect most foids naked pretty much look like shit.

Pics or it didnt happen

Most were fat and gross. The below one was the best of the lot and still looks kind of gross imo.

Screenshot zz

LMAO. Most of us can't get a number or if we do, no replies and chads get nudes like it's nothing.

Fucking whores.

Sexdolls mog the shit out of most foids. Not surprising tbh.

LMAO. Most of us can't get a number or if we do, no replies and chads get nudes like it's nothing.

Fucking whores.

Thats true. Point is she has a weird looking physique and yet demands chad. And wtf is up with hair on the legs? I mog her physique wise and yet no matches.

I call BS.

I feel like shit. Imagine your parents pressurising you to studymax and betabux for curry holes. Such bad luck.

I feel like shit. Imagine your parents pressurising you to studymax and betabux for curry holes. Such bad luck.

Yuck. I wouldn't spend a dime on an ugly curryfoid.

I was chadpreetfishing in curryland and got nudes from a few foids. Their naked photos are seriously puke inducing. Curry foids have grotesque physiques JFL and yet chad only.

Is this true for western foids as well? I suspect most foids naked pretty much look like shit.

you suspected right

We blackmen and currymen have the ugliest of foids. It's no wonder why curryfoids and blackfoids are the least sought after foids, although IMO curryfoids are better than blackfoids, but not by a large margin.

I believe it's because of the strange distribution and quantity of fat, also her shape and saggy tits, also her skin is super flaccid, like a 40yo. Usually that kind of body belongs to a woman who has been nature bombed by pregnancy, the hormones, the childbirth.

Please change your AVI it's very disturbing... Either put Michael or Adolf, the two together is just... wrong.

Thinking about this, there was a big disconnect between this foids face and body. Maybe I got catfished.

Please don't think this comment is whiteknighting because I think I might be the least whiteknight like person on the forum, but believe it or not that's actually a decent body. At least by "real" standards (i.e. non model).

The cellulite on the stomach isn't ideal but you'll be hard pressed to find a woman older than 24 without it. People age way faster than you think sadly.

Still vaginas are absolutely fucking disgusting, I don't care how gay it makes me sound but dicks legit look better than vaginas. EUGH
We blackmen and currymen have the ugliest of foids. It's no wonder why curryfoids and blackfoids are the least sought after foids, although IMO curryfoids are better than blackfoids, but not by a large margin.
I agree about black foids but for some reason as soon as you mix them with whites they become hot imo, like way hotter than the average black or white foid.

Please don't think this comment is whiteknighting because I think I might be the least whiteknight like person on the forum, but believe it or not that's actually a decent body. At least by "real" standards (i.e. non model).

The cellulite on the stomach isn't ideal but you'll be hard pressed to find a woman older than 24 without it. People age way faster than you think sadly.

Still vaginas are absolutely fucking disgusting, I don't care how gay it makes me sound but dicks legit look better than vaginas. EUGH

Her body looks like that of an old hag. And yet she's lusting after chadpreet.

Equally bad imo. Curry, black and abo foids are not seen as feminine. Most men would prefer foids of other races.
you suspected right

It's over.

Last edited:
I believe it's because of the strange distribution and quantity of fat, also her shape and saggy tits, also her skin is super flaccid, like a 40yo. Usually that kind of body belongs to a woman who has been nature bombed by pregnancy, the hormones, the childbirth.

Please change your AVI it's very disturbing... Either put Michael or Adolf, the two together is just... wrong.
sure

Disgusting,i would never touch a curry foid,they look like roaches to me.

How do you chadfish correctly? Do you have a concise guide?

Currywhores are the ugliest foids on this planet and yet they refuse to fuck their curry looksmatches. JFL.

Yes
Pretty common pill that most foids look like shit when not getting aid from cosmetics/pushup bras/tight clothes/etc
A lot of them just look like skinnyfat men with gyno and a roastie below
A large number of instagram whores have been shown to fraud their pictures heavily

Sexdolls mog the shit out of most foids. Not surprising tbh.
I've been lurking on the doll forum for a long time now, and I've seen threads of some people working on their own bots already. For an incredibly cheap price too. From what I've read of accounts of others, in general they take the edge off by quite a large percentage.

One thing we know for certain is that the "ethical" issue is nothing to worry about. There was a paper published a week ago that demonstrated there is a lack of empirical evidence regarding the claim that sexbots will teach dudes to rape and abuse women/ treat them like objects... so far it has all been philosophical debates. In reality they won't, because what sociopaths want is a biological creature to subjugate. A sexbot won't satiate that urge for them.

The way society is going is that they are trying to program us to find landwhales attractive. And it has worked for the simps :feelskek: . Screw that tbh, we might as well rewire our own tastes to find hot-shaped plastics and silicone attractive. I don't give a flying fuck what anyone thinks about it. I've had a lot of time do so much research and based on the satisfaction and accounts of other people, I am willing to take the risk

curryfoids really do.
Like unnatural rolls stretch marks and everything is out of proportion.

roast flaps or no roast flaps that is the question

Cope and sour grapes pilled.

I would fuck that curry ngl doesn't seem bad. Idk what you guys are on about
she looks atrocious. better off fucking sex doll and remaining virgin for life than touching that

Jfl dude I’ve seen some curryroasts that I’d fuck at my college and they reject me one ghosted me a few days ago I can PM you :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

@Subhuman Currycel Bro, I said I would smash the fat chick, but this chick shown in the thread I would not. It is puke inducing.

Show me what ya got.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back