Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Chadpreetfish can do no wrong on bumble

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Created a chadpreetfish on bumble in curryland. Matched with this decent looking foid and decided to see how far i can go before she unmatches me for being "creepy".

1. Told her straight up i want to cum in her mouth
2. Told her i jerked off using her pic

She still hasnt unmatched . She says she finds me (the pic i used that is) handsome and is intrigued by my personality :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. Meanwhile my actual pic doesnt even get matches.

JustBeCurry

That Chadpreet must have a great personality, don't you know girls can smell your personality through your pictures? That's why you don't get matches you inkwell :soy:

That Chadpreet must have a great personality, don't you know girls can smell your personality through your pictures? That's why you don't get matches you inkwell :soy:

The foid still wants to meet me after all the stuff i told her. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: Meanwhile the one match i got after a good 2 months of swiping doesnt even reply to my "hey".

I still can't cope with the fact I'm not curry :feels:

All I got on bumble was an old fat mother of 4 and a shady male to female transexual, but they being "female" have to message first. I never got messaged within the 24 hours. Lol @ these apps.

Last edited:
Screenshots?
All I got on bumble was an old fat mother of 4 and a shady male to female transexual, but they being "female" have to message first. I never got messaged within the 24 hours. Lol @ these apps.

Never used any dating app, already knew I was going to be humiliated, even before I was redpilled and blackpilled.

The proliferation of these apps is basically incel genocide

Last edited:

Yes. If you are lucky enough to get a match on bumble, you must wait for foid to message first. If she doesnt message within 24 hours, automatic unmatch. Of course you can buy credits to extend this time but that would be gigacucked.

How tall is your friend and how many matches did he get so far?

No screenshots?
No screenshots?
No screenshots?
No screenshots?
No screenshots?
It pisses me off so much that I grew up to come to find out that the Blackpill :blackpill: is completley legit. That some fags don't even have to try to get matches or foid interaction when all I really am is a target for bullying
It pisses me off so much that I grew up to come to find out that the Blackpill :blackpill: is completley legit. That some fags don't even have to try to get matches or foid interaction when all I really am is a target for bullying

Last edited:
Chadpreet asks for bobs and vagene and girls send it right away

Wanna see if it's a legit Chadpreet, pic bro?

Last edited:

Chadpreet or not, mogs me hard.

No screenshots?
No screenshots?
No screenshots?
No screenshots?
No screenshots?

ALrdy posted convo. Cant send screenshots as its a guy i know IRL and dont want to dox.