Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News chadpreet roped at home

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
this chadpreet actor roped yesterday.

he had been on some press tours from his last movie in December, visiting UAE, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, but since then had been more or less locked down, and had been suffering from.depression pretty much since he got back.

it's very sad as he was so young, but it's possible he saw law of JBW in those cities, and it was too much hence decided to rope rather then take the blackpill.
Sushant 5

another victim of white supremacy

Guy probably fucked a new girl once every few hours and had multiple girlfriends within a month.

it's very sad as he was so young, but...
To you maybe?

another victim of small curry dick

I'm just waiting for you to post the image of said Chadpreet.

could still pass for a white tbh

cope he mogs you to oblivion currycel
Keep coping you utter subhuman, as Sean O'pry would say. Just because he mogs me to New Delhi and back, that doesn't mean he's a Chadpreet. He is normie-tier.

Keep coping you utter subhuman, as Sean O'pry would say. Just because he mogs me to New Delhi and back, that doesn't mean he's a Chadpreet. He is normie-tier.
cope, he's a chadpreet.

Can't believe even Chads are roping because of a measly couple of months of isolation, totally amazing

Meh! I couldn't care less.