Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadlites accused of "rape" on university, careers broken

M

Mocuepaya

Greycel
Great news from my University, two chadlites got accused of rape after sleeping with tons of women on a uni integration trip for freshmen.

They were there as members of the faculty's student board, a few years older than the girls, their careers in full blow, already working as junior assistants, one of them actively pursuing a political path. And all that has been broken just like that with some accusations, now they're suspended and considered sexual predators, the antifa already getting onto them. One of them got accused by foid ONLY AFTER HER BOYFRIEND FOUND OUT :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww:

Justice served :dab:

Great news from my University, two chadlites got accused of rape after sleeping with tons of women on a uni integration trip for freshmen.

They were there as members of the faculty's student board, a few years older than the girls, their careers in full blow, already working as junior assistants, one of them actively pursuing a political path. And all that has been broken just like that with some accusations, now they're suspended and considered sexual predators, the antifa already getting onto them. One of them got accused by foid ONLY AFTER HER BOYFRIEND FOUND OUT :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww:

Justice served :dab:
based and glad chadlite is having life crisis

based and glad chadlite is having life crisis
ME TOO!
Images

Nice. GET FUCKED.

always good to see feminisim destroying normie lives

JFL at going to college as an incel.
With the amount of bullying and rude behaviour I get from women roping never seemed closer.

Its time to celebrate

The shekel will find a way into chads pocket nonetheless

Not even good looking males are safe from metoo. Female nature is relentless