Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Chadlite to 14yo bluepilled me:

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
"he's gonna be a virgin till he's 40, look at him"

And he was right.

yeah but even if he's right that's a massive dickmove to rub it in. fuck him. should've gone er on him tbh

yeah but even if he's right that's a massive dickmove to rub it in. fuck him. should've gone er on him tbh
Yeh I hated the cunt and he lost his virginity at 14 so he was a proper chad cunt

Thats just cruel man

Ngl, a very similar thing happened to me once. I think i was 13 when some high tier normie/ chadlite, looked at me and said, "look at him, he will never even get his first kiss" fucking asshole.

blackpilled, he knew genes/bones are the factors of your life

Make him pay.

Someone told me that I wouldn't get laid through school and I thought I probably would. They were right.

What was your retort?

Brutal.

Foids at school have told me that I'm an "ugly virgin nigger who should kill himself".

That's just brutal. Call him when you're 40

how brutal on a scale of 1 to 10
Well considering you just got banned I'd say 10

F367bf32123794ad5f0bb8f95e6c4788

RIP OP banned again

if real: you should have punched the whore
And then go to jail and have my entire future ruined.

Just to be clear, If a male had said that same shit to me, I 100% would have punched or beat him up.

But because its a foid, I couldn't do anything without getting put in prison, getting expelled (at that time. I'm not in high school anymore now) or having cucks gang up on me.