Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chadlite, stacylite, incel

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Was sitting in the tram when a bunch of high schoolers got in (looking like they were going on a class trip). There was this genetic looking pretty boy chadlite and his stacy gf who looked like a younger version of my fav erotic masseur (long dark blonde hair, fair skin, angelic profile, tall). They were talking, laughing and making out all the time while this incel looking dude got ignored. He had a typical mouth breathing face and his eyes looked anxious af. He was trying to look out of the window all the time but you could see in his eyes how nervous he was.

Kek this scene reminded me of all the class trips I had in school, especially in the last 2 years of high school when all my subhuman nerdy friends had left and I was lonely af.

Life is all about luck, some were born to enjoy while some came to the world to suffer, kek

Kek this scene reminded me of all the class trips I had in school, especially in the last 2 years of high school when all my subhuman nerdy friends had left and I was lonely af.
brutal, same.

George Floyd.

Life is all about luck, some were born to enjoy while some came to the world to suffer, kek
Hqdefault 4

Was sitting in the tram when a bunch of high schoolers got in (looking like they were going on a class trip). There was this genetic looking pretty boy chadlite and his stacy gf who looked like a younger version of my fav erotic masseur (long dark blonde hair, fair skin, angelic profile, tall). They were talking, laughing and making out all the time while this incel looking dude got ignored. He had a typical mouth breathing face and his eyes looked anxious af. He was trying to look out of the window all the time but you could see in his eyes how nervous he was.

Brutal fucking shit. The last piece truly hits home for many many men in this day and age.

How about incellite :feelsEhh:

I have spent my entire life like that, especially it was most brutal when i was a teenager.