Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Chadlite scumbag from highschool

• Thread starter Deleted member 39748
  • Start date
Deleted member 39748

Deleted member 39748

Self-banned
-
He was tall around 188-190 roughly 6'2 and was the muscular/slightly overweight guy with a decent jawline. He would harass people one day and another day act friendly towards them. A really crazy kind of guy but not the worst person that I had to deal with. His girlfriend was a stereotype of a whore that dates the type of douchebags that he was. She was submissive, wore yoga pants, and would let him slap her and call her a whore. She even changed schools to be with him.

He was cheating on her, I saw it myself when he forced me to watch some kind of video of a gangbang by the river. These guys were 17 and they were passing around a 14 year old girl like a blunt. "oooh you're a virgin bro" "you never fucked a girl with the bros bro".

One time he randomly groped by penis through the jeans while we were in class and said it was small. I was too shocked to even react at the time. I didn't even know if I should be humiliated or just angry. :feelswhat: I didn't take it that seriously because normies loved acting like faggots around me. They would put sweet cream on me and call me a sweet boy. :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: But one time he went too far and I almost hurt him. He attacked me playfully and kept getting more agressive and because he was a strong guy I did not want him to punch me so I grabbed him and threw him on the ground by sheer instinct. He wasn't even pissed, he just layed on his back like a turtle with a shocked face.

And this guy was not even in the top 5 most annoying guys.

This is why incels should carry a gun

Normies are like that, They see people like us and think we wont do anything to stop their bullshit.

Senior guys love younger foids. they used to do the same thing in my HS, but all the 14 year olds loved the attention they got, so they wouldn't care.

He was tall around 188-190 roughly 6'2 and was the muscular/slightly overweight guy with a decent jawline. He would harass people one day and another day act friendly towards them. A really crazy kind of guy but not the worst person that I had to deal with. His girlfriend was a stereotype of a whore that dates the type of douchebags that he was. She was submissive, wore yoga pants, and would let him slap her and call her a whore. She even changed schools to be with him.

He was cheating on her, I saw it myself when he forced me to watch some kind of video of a gangbang by the river. These guys were 17 and they were passing around a 14 year old girl like a blunt. "oooh you're a virgin bro" "you never fucked a girl with the bros bro".

Shannon

One time he randomly groped by penis through the jeans while we were in class and said it was small. I was too shocked to even react at the time. I didn't even know if I should be humiliated or just angry.

You were sexually harassed. He gave you fuel, take advantage of it and press charges.

If you don't, you're a coward.