Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Chadlite natty influencer is not jacked enough to normies

jfl they want roid moggers. Just have small balls for big muscles. ogre

It’s because the use of steroids are being normalized so people will grow up thinking a jacked Arnold Schwarzenegger action hero or He Man doll is what men should look like

It’s because the use of steroids are being normalized so people will grow up thinking a jacked Arnold Schwarzenegger action hero or He Man doll is what men should look like
HES NOT A REAL MAN :foidSoy:

Over for gymmaxxing

JFL this is extremely annoying
A woman not being morbidly obese is "unrealistic body standards" but all men are expected to be roided out
Fuck female hypocrisy

He has an ugly face.

It's sad cause he's probably been working out for 15 years too. I think a lot of it is because he has kinda narrow shoulders relative to his waist and legs. Women just aren't impressed with muscles, they're impressed with bone structure (height, frame, genetics) thing you can't improve. Eg. Women do not respect merit or hard work because they don't work hard and receive no merit themselves.

It's sad cause he's probably been working out for 15 years too. I think a lot of it is because he has kinda narrow shoulders relative to his waist and legs. Women just aren't impressed with muscles, they're impressed with bone structure (height, frame, genetics) thing you can't improve. Eg. Women do not respect merit or hard work because they don't work hard and receive no merit themselves.
It's not that deep, they just don't like unnatractive men. Effort or not. But yeah it's kinda sad to have a really good physique and be called a tiktoker jfl

like with hard drugs, freaks like me are excluded from social circles that make it easy to access. If you are cool and popular enough to get cocaine, you can probably obtain any kind of roid easily

jfl they want roid moggers. Just have small balls for big muscles. ogre
Based and truthpilled. If you don't use roids, foids don't even know you go to the gym. If you have a shirt on, you look the same to a foid as someone who never touched a barbell in his life

Based and truthpilled. If you don't use roids, foids don't even know you go to the gym. If you have a shirt on, you look the same to a foid as someone who never touched a barbell in his life
that fucking avi man, you automatically should not be thought of as a greycel. Did you draw him yourself?

that fucking avi man, you automatically should not be thought of as a greycel. Did you draw him yourself?
no it was from a meme i found on 4chan probably 5 years ago. it was something like this i think. i liked it because it looks exactly like me. spot on. I stopped browsing that shithole years ago btw.
DG1wRgI

Last edited:
He is an example of why gymmaxxing is worthless now.

Social media has made it easy to constantly be compared to the top 1% bodybuilders who are roided out of their minds. Now if you don’t look like that you’re just small and below average.

And people that DO look roided out like that are just barely good enough for foids nowadays

Social media has made it easy to constantly be compared to the top 1% bodybuilders who are roided out of their minds.
Foids are so stupid they don't even realize even bodybuilders don't have visible 6-packs except for a few weeks and it's not sustainable without diuretics and other drugs to get below 5% bodyfat. But because of Instagram an average natty lifter keeps being compared to the best of the best on their best day of the year in best lighting + photoshopping.

Foids are so stupid they don't even realize even bodybuilders don't have visible 6-packs except for a few weeks and it's not sustainable without diuretics and other drugs to get below 5% bodyfat. But because of Instagram an average natty lifter keeps being compared to the best of the best on their best day of the year in best lighting + photoshopping.
He is literally a chad. Girls are just rejecting chads now.

Give it a few years and all females will be congregating to use cloning tech and create some genetically modified hyper masculine chad male monster freak with a jaw line wider than his shoulders for them to have sex with