Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Chadlite lifemogs you at 23!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Never saw an ugly Drake

He probably lifemoged me at 13.

i wish genetic technology was better so no one would have to suffer like we do on a daily

that’s not that much money lol i made quite a bit more than him. but i’m in ugly curry so he still lifemogs me

that’s not that much money lol i made quite a bit more than him. but i’m in ugly curry so he still lifemogs me
At the same age? :waitwhat:
Making 170k+ at just 23 is a crazy amount of money.

Speaking of oldcels, what happened to FrustratedWhiteMale? He must be near 60 now. Did he rope?

Speaking of oldcels, what happened to FrustratedWhiteMale? He must be near 60 now. Did he rope?
that brother disappeared during covid. and he supposedly was a nycel. he might have died from covid or simply left the forum for good.no idea.i hope wherever he is,god is with him.

Not to praise a chadlite, but at least he is investing money and paying off his debt

I wouldn't call him a chadlite tbh since his only halo is debatably his jaw and mayb his height. Normie tier ngl.

he still money and life mogs me though.:feelsrope:

Fuck that’s how old i am :feelsrope:

Literally has nothing to complain about. If he complains about 1 single thing he deserved to be decapitated. Couldn't finish 60 seconds of it. Brutal suifuel.:reeeeee: