Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Chadlite lectures an incel about "personality", and encourages him to go out on a date with a 0/10 landwhale

• Thread starter Blackpilled_Normie
  • Start date
Blackpilled_Normie

Blackpilled_Normie

Friend & Ally Of Incels
-
So I have this incel friend that I see every now and then, and smoke weed with. He isn't self-aware that he is an incel.

He invited me over a couple of days ago for a smoke, and I come over. He also invited a chadlite friend of his.

Incel friend is a 3.5/10, and he's showing us a picture of a 0/10 landwhale (literally a 0/10) whom he matched with on tinder. He said "I don't even think I'm able to go out with this thing". And he's right. If he is a 3.5/10 incel, she is a full on monstrosity. I see her picture and start laughing.

Then Chadlite acts outraged that I laughed my ass off when I saw the landwhale's pics, and starts lecturing my friend about the countless hot girls with "nothing in their brains" that he's been with, and how it's so much better to find someone real with whom you can have a real connection. He goes on to lecture us about "personality", and encouraged my friend to humiliate himself and go out with that monster in the pic.

THE GALL that this Chadlite had !

That Chadlite sounds like a sociopath.

I'm curious to see how bad this landwhale really was

blackpill ur chadlite friend...let him watch faceandlms videos

lol, I have a friend like this. He would never even talk to a landwhale but still pushes the personality meme on everyone else

Last edited:
I’ve had people say this. And say “it’s your unhealthy additude that shows in your pictures. You need to date the fatty and learn how to have respect for people/women before you can date who you want”

should have slapped that normie faggot

The absolute state of normies. And LoL at your friend still using Tinder. It's a satanic device created to allow roasties to fuck the top 10% of males. Any non model-tier male using Tinder should be locked in a cage.

I'm curious to see how bad this landwhale really was
Screen Shot 2018 11 09 at 15128 AM

lol, I have a friend like this. He would never even talk to a landwhale but still pushes the personality meme on everyone else
It’s because when people spout the bluepill they are lying. No one actually cares about your personality. We all know this because their actions are different than what they say.

It’s because when people spout the bluepill they are lying. No one actually cares about your personality. We all know this because their actions are different than what they say.
He should've told the chadlite to put his money where his mouth is and eat the landwhale's pussy to show it's all about personality.

Then Chadlite acts outraged that I laughed my ass off when I saw the landwhale's pics, and starts lecturing my friend about the countless hot girls with "nothing in their brains" that he's been with, and how it's so much better to find someone real with whom you can have a real connection.
"Then why don't YOU go with her chadlite?"

Chadlite- "Uhh, n-no, best it be you who earns that prize"

i would have spat in his face, bragging about the hot girls hes fucked and then tries to get your friend to fuck a 0/10 landwhale. JFL at that normie scum.

i would have spat in his face, bragging about the hot girls hes fucked and then tries to get your friend to fuck a 0/10 landwhale. JFL at that normie scum.

And say “it’s your unhealthy additude that shows in your pictures. You need to date the fatty and learn how to have respect for people/women before you can date who you want”

I cannot stay this cuck-shit anymore. While those cucks are encouraging people to date 0/10, females have all the options (due to this attitude) and they have the power to rate men and then decline them afterwards. It has to stop, now.

I want at least my looksmatch

Inb4 volcel

stupid faggots stop quoting the same comment over and fucking over again

chadlite knows how doomed it was for him and tried to give him confidence so he won't be forever alone, he just says bluepilled shit to keep them at base.

you have friends so you mog 90% of this forum

I wish I had a Chad friend.

They say this because they dont want you to date a pretty girl

Just remember : all foids are idiots