Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chadlite in a wheelchair gets brutally blackpilled

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Biggest kekfuel I've seen all year.

View: https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1368959413315395588

Unfortunately it's in spanish, but he recites a poem about how women are oppressed, how they get raped, and shit, the usual shit cucks say no need to translate that, and then the foid responds "I have something to say to this. It is misogynistic that you speak in women's name":feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

When a foid says something in support of males in the internet, she's thanked for it by a bunch of simps, but when a non chad guy tries to coddle feminists they shit on him with some excuse kek.

The saddest part is that this guy isn't even ugly, I think if he wasn't on a wheelchair she wouldn't have said that to him and he'd actually slay.

BTW notice how it's not just that foid's comment, but also, there's another foid who refuses to clap when he's done. kek.

Last edited:
Serves him right for being a cuck.

I have 0 sympathy for men who stand up for foids. These cucks don't understand that nothing will be enough for the foid if he's not chad. You can donate your enitre wealth to feminist organizations (a cuck move btw) and they'd still find something to attack you for. There's no winning with these hoes. We should't have given them right in the first place. I blame the idiots who gave foids rights. Foids are useless.

I have 0 sympathy for men who stand up for foids. These cucks don't understand that nothing will be enough for the foid if he's not chad. You can donate your enitre wealth to feminist organizations (a cuck move btw) and they'd still find something to attack you for. There's no winning with these hoes. We should't have given them right in the first place. I blame the idiots who gave foids rights. Foids are useless, and deserve no praise unless they did well in the kitchen, or satisfied me sexually.
based

in a way its good they were given rights though, now lots of men know how worthless they are, and they also have to work. before they were taken care of and guided through life so they didn't have to suffer from their own stupidity.

based

in a way its good they were given rights though, now lots of men know how worthless they are, and they also have to work. before they were taken care of and guided through life so they didn't have to suffer from their own stupidity.
The fact that they're desperately trying to prove that women are just as good as men in every regard reveals a deep sense of inferiority.

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Biggest kekfuel I've seen all year.

View: https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1368959413315395588

Unfortunately it's in spanish, but he recites a poem about how women are oppressed, how they get raped, and shit, the usual shit cucks say no need to translate that, and then the foid responds "I have something to say to this. It is misogynistic that you speak in women's name":feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

When a foid says something in support of males in the internet, she's thanked for it by a bunch of simps, but when a non chad guy tries to coddle feminists they shit on him with some excuse kek.

The saddest part is that this guy isn't even ugly, I think if he wasn't on a wheelchair she wouldn't have said that to him and he'd actually slay.

BTW notice how it's not just that foid's comment, but also, there's another foid who refuses to clap when he's done. kek.

Lel she just wanted to put Non-Chad in his place for even daring to put the word "woman" in his cucked mouth. Behave like a peasant - get treated like a peasant.

I guarantee you if there was a giga Chad Arab who talked about how women need to be oppressed and be breeding machines her pussy would have been as wet as an ocean and she wouldn't have dared to say a thing against it, just nodded and said what he said is interesting and maybe laughed (and eyed him for many seconds, foids do that to attractive men as test or something, also a subtle ioi).

The fact that they're desperately trying to prove that women are just as good as men in every regard reveals a deep sense of inferiority.

Lel she just wanted to put Non-Chad in his place for even daring to put the word "woman" in his cucked mouth. Behave like a peasant - get treated like a peasant.

I guarantee you if there was a giga Chad Arab who talked about how women need to be oppressed and be breeding machines her pussy would have been as wet as an ocean and she wouldn't have dared to say a thing against it, just nodded and said what he said is interesting and maybe laughed (and eyed him for many seconds, foids do that to attractive men as test or something, also a subtle ioi).
based

this rat faced feminist foid gross me out, disgusting creature

well that's what you get for being a spineless (no pun intended) simp

this rat faced feminist foid gross me out, disgusting creature

well that's what you get for being a spineless (no pun intended) simp
based

both deserve to be thrown into a pit of fire

They feel empowered to say that because he's a weakened cripple. If he could still walk it would be stunning & brave.

based

and they do now? back then they shunned whores. now foids can do no wrong

Sorry able bodied chad onry