Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Chadlite/high tier normie MGTOW drops atomic blackpill and tells you how over it is

Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

★★★★★
hes not even chadlite, why do you think he's mgtow.

Starting to like this guy.

He seems to be one of the rare blackpilled MGTOWs.

hes not even chadlite, why do you think he's mgtow.
What would you consider him? He drops alot of points without the sunglasses/beard combo halo. His frame/body is good, I think he injects.

I can't get over the fact that if I had that haircut and whole look I would still be an ugly fuck.

yea hes a high tier normie. also looks like a manlet try hard tbh. not a genetic chad.

He is an average dude looksmaxxed to fuck.
He legit took all the advice from "self-improvement" channels, and it is visible from a mile away.

The semi-transparent shades are there to indicate that he is wealthy, beard is faded to simulate shadow casted by cheekbones, beard is sculpted to simulate a sharp jawline, normie hair and dog tags to make him seem more "alpha".

Half of the faggots here could look like him.

Hes stated he can get laid, but doesnt want to lower his standards or put in effort.
he might even stated that he could get laid, there is no reason for him to go mgtow. Mgtow is for guys that failed with women and got sick and tired of them.

You might not get the wife and white picket fence, but you can go to thailand and bang cheap hookers.

Letting a dozen dudes rawdog you is less gay than wearing those dog tags.

he might even stated that he could get laid, there is no reason for him to go mgtow. Mgtow is for guys that failed with women and got sick and tired of them.
He's a "pump and dump" MGTOW. You don't have to completely abstain from women to be MGTOW. You just have to not get married, not cohabitate, and not spend resources.

This guy is blowing up fast. Hes gained over 1K subs in a few days.

This is simply reality.

He legit took all the advice from "self-improvement" channels, and it is visible from a mile away.

The semi-transparent shades are there to indicate that he is wealthy, beard is faded to simulate shadow casted by cheekbones, beard is sculpted to simulate a sharp jawline, normie hair and dog tags to make him seem more "alpha".

appearance is what matters in rating. if he comes across as a chadlite then he IS a chadlite.

JUST FUCKING LOOK at these Incels trying to argue this dude down from Chadlite status to only high-tier normie status. Since when did WE become the authority on male looks??

I'm sorry that you feel brutally MOGGED by this man... Doesn't mean you can belittle his status you fucks. This is Incel land. Accept your inceldom and stop being insecure because someone mogs the fuck out of you.

There are so many Incel cucks.

The guy is over 6ft, and has a looksmaxxed average face and Gymbody. This is a chadlite imo

If Chadlites are struggling, you know its over. The more Chads that spread blackpill the better

SJqNX8g.png

can i just say that "true forced loneliness" is a stupid term. good video though.

he's a good looking dude. he might have some reason to take the positions he does but he's probably doing it to be a YT star.

appearance is what matters in rating. if he comes across as a chadlite then he IS a chadlite.

Yes. Its the same as girls using makeup, it still counts even if its a deception.

I did a post earlier and I will like to Blackpill him. Western women vs. foreign women. Yes the women here in America are no good. Go for the women that have not been westernized

JBW

The guy is over 6ft, and has a looksmaxxed average face and Gymbody. This is a chadlite imo

If Chadlites are struggling, you know its over. The more Chads that spread blackpill the better

SJqNX8g.png

Yeah I think Chad-lite as well. Of course lots of fakecels here so go figure.

JUST FUCKING LOOK at these Incels trying to argue this dude down from Chadlite status to only high-tier normie status. Since when did WE become the authority on male looks??

I'm sorry that you feel brutally MOGGED by this man... Doesn't mean you can belittle his status you fucks. This is Incel land. Accept your inceldom and stop being insecure because someone mogs the fuck out of you.

There are so many Incel cucks.

cope

he's a good looking dude. he might have some reason to take the positions he does but he's probably doing it to be a YT star.
Im getting the same vibe from the look alone.Serious overcompensating with all the accessories.The "True Force Loneliness" sounds rather silly.You'd think he only makes friends with women and noone else.

Just fuck my shit up. I don't even know how to distinguish from normie, chadlite, and chad, all I know is there is no hope.