Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Chadlite guy I know tell me about his life

daydreamER

daydreamER

Formerly known as fantasycel
★★★★★
  • Showed me messages of his foid messaging him. The desire could be felt through the screen. A foid actually wanted to talk to him and messaged him in the morning. When he didn’t reply immediately she sent more. He gets this when I have never been messaged by a foid in my life.
  • Told me how a foid he broke up with watched him play at the school games even after he broke up with her and even changed school. She did this for 2 years.
Some people live like kings while the rest of us are left to rot. It is unfathomable that one person has more SMV than this whole forum combined, but that is the world we live in.

Can't fucking take this shit anymore
Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

People like us just don't matter.

We will never have any of those experiences, we will never experience the feeling of somebody wanting us, nobody will ever be attracted to us or have any desire to be around us.

It's all over if you are genetic garbage :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Meanwhile people here have been self improving for years in the hopes of getting a few crumbs.

In another episode of stuff I won't experience :feelsrope:

Brutal. Also it doesnt matter in how much detail someone explains how good chads have it with foids, you will never understand it and you will never feel it, even imagining it doesnt come close.

Brutal. Also it doesnt matter in how much detail someone explains how good chads have it with foids, you will never understand it and you will never feel it, even imagining it doesnt come close.
Just make a chadfishing acc and you'll see