Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chadlite friend got a blow job from a girl yesterday during school day.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
9zHDyX2h.jpg

Chadlite friend of mine told me that he got a blow job on the stairs in between uni classes. I'm sure he did it because he is very successful with women and he wasn't in class during the time he told me he was going to get the bj. He said the girl was a half Latina half white, I'm stuck in a boring class while chad lite is getting blowjobs.

Even worse when you're changlite friend tells you about getting a blowjob from a girl you liked.

Is that the girl in the pic? If not wtf post it

If true, nothing new, if false... nothing new too. JFL if you live in an anti-gun country.

NekoStance said:
Is that the girl in the pic? If not wtf post it

That's not her, and I don't know the girl that gave the blowjob.

Or maybe he is just making it up.   If you are an honest person you may not realizing how much people lie their asses off.

Even if he's lying, everyone saying stories like this aren't lying.

And not living that life as a teenager means you're genetic garbage that should have been slaughtered in the womb.

It's time for men to start going no hymen no diamond and making whores pay for their treacherous behavior by not providing for them. To be fair, non-virgin men shouldn't be allowed to marry, either.

Grotesque said:
And not living that life as a teenager means you're genetic garbage that should have been slaughtered in the womb.

seems a bit extreme. Surely we should wait until college to draw such conclusions.

Tuttle said:
Or maybe he is just making it up. If you are an honest person you may not realizing how much people lie their asses off.
This guy has had a lot of success with women and has had many relationships so I doubt that he was lying.

Teachers in ten years will be posting to the student portal "class is canceled I'm blowing Chad"

It must be his personality

I already know that all girls were sucking dick and getting fucked in every whole since age 12-14, even so, when I hear about sex stories, like how the ugly flat/fat girl that wears glasses and watches anime was getting dped while sucking dick and then I see her it causes extreme suffering.

sepelion said:
Teachers in ten years will be posting to the student portal "class is canceled I'm blowing Chad"
True this LOL

Sui fuel as fuck.

Tuttle said:
Or maybe he is just making it up. If you are an honest person you may not realizing how much people lie their asses off.

It's vertainly possible.
But shit like that does happen. There are more then enough video circulating that show shit lioke this. It's just not for us.