Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Chadlite emasculates manlet ricecel

He lifted him like as if he was a child :feelscry:

fucking brutal.. dude should rope after being humiliated like that

And the manlet tries to laugh it off at the end, typical of coping manlets, i used to do this as a teenager

"h-h-haha yeah chad"

This is seriously depression.
I feel bad for @pp183 don't rope boyo

And the manlet tries to laugh it off at the end, typical of coping manlets, i used to do this as a teenager

"h-h-haha yeah chad"
BfxmjJp

All chads who do this should be executed.

Reminds me of when I was getting my car's hood paint polished because there were a few scratches, we couldn't find them when I drove into the garage of the guy who was going to do the polishing because it was dark-ish, but after a while he found them and said "here" pointing to them and I said "I see" but he put his hand around my skinny arm (bicep area) and pulled me closer to him to "show it" to me, even though I already saw it because the light made it visible from my previous location adn I told him that. He didn't pull hard, kinda lightly but that gesture was showing clear dominance. His wife was close to us, looking for the scratches as well. That's why he did it, probably without realizing.

suifuel for manlets, not just rice

All chads who do this should be executed.
TBH if someone I didn't know did this to me I would stab them with my spring knife and explained myself as defensive in that situation because I felt threatened.

He lifted him like as if he was a child :feelscry:
He IS a child. Hell, 12 year olrds get laid more than him

"h-h-haha yeah chad"
I used to do this to my little brother, but he's bigger than me now lol

Kinda cringe tbh. Chad should kill himself (in GTA)

Good thing I'm a fat ogre so chads can't lift me

"h-h-haha yeah chad"
:feelsclown: its so over for subhumans.

This is why I like Black People. This would never happen to blacks because everyone knows hands will start flying at any sign of disrespect. High T trait. If someone does this to me I would go kill mode. I am always looking for an excuse to swing. worst that can happen is I die and end my misery. I already clocked some whiteboy a few months ago when he started being passive-aggressive towards me for running on the side walk and not wearing a mask lmao.

This is why I like Black People. This would never happen to blacks because everyone knows hands will start flying at any sign of disrespect. High T trait. If someone does this to me I would go kill mode. I am always looking for an excuse to swing. worst that can happen is I die and end my misery. I already clocked some whiteboy a few months ago when he started being passive-aggressive towards me for running on the side walk and not wearing a mask lmao.
Giga based.

If that was a blackcel then he would try to beat up the chad for lifting him. Atleast niggers can be based sometimes

Brutal mog
1tm2uy

suifuel for manlets, not just rice

Based and low inhib

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an9T7vH0U-0

Getting mogged like this is worse than rape.