Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadlite commits suicide after circumcision reduces sexual pleasure

We must kill every jew tbh. Circumcision causes autism which in turn causes inceldom.
Not even chad is safe from the jew claws

We must kill every jew tbh. Circumcision causes autism which in turn causes inceldom.

Only thing Jewish about it when performed on gentiles is how much money it makes for doctors compared to how quick the procedure is, plus all the $$$ made by using the leftovers to make collagen creams for withering old roasties

i have phimosis.:worryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:
Fake jewish condition. Talk to an urologist and request steroid creams or whatever
Don't let them mutilate you

Of course, while Chads have it a million times better than us, they are still oppressed to a lesser degree because at the end of the day, men are oppressed.

Let's make sure the holocaust really happens this time

is the only reason to circumsize because of religion? Why the fuck do people do it ?

Ehh the problem is Jewish culture and identity, not their genetics tbh. Either stop them from procreating, or make sure their kids are raised by gentiles, then problem solved.
Why the fuck do people do it ?
(((American))) culture, that's why it was done to me, my parents aren't even religious.

At least he have sex before he dies.

It should be banned.

My parents forced me for this bullshit when i was 7. Fuck them. CIRCUMCISION IS RAPE.

I have a grudge against my parents for having me circumcised as a child. I hope that they suffer after they die for doing this to me only moments after I was born.

I feel sorry for every kid who got his dick ruined. This "surgeons" should be jailed

More proof that normie faggots wouldn't last a day in our shoes, thin-skin idiots don't deserve to live or in this case, no-skin JFL

There is probably no way around it if you're already 18, I have it too but didn't let it get circumsized yet.
Steroid creams and other stuff won't work for you anymore man

leave men's dicks alone holy shit, STOP

and there's this too

Only a week after Alex died, a friend opened up to Lesley about his own circumcision.

"He told me he wouldn't normally have mentioned it but he had a circumcision as an older man, 10 years ago, and he was in constant daily pain," says Lesley. "It just seems it's more common than you think."

Mr Dorkin says serious problems following a circumcision are rare, but not unheard of.

do men feel forced to lie about how much pain and discomfort you get out of a circumcision? because that's the right thing to do? similar to how they lie about inceldom and how much they get laid.

Hardly matters if you're incel bro. I have a legit ONE INCH penis, again it doesn't matter. I can't even proper jerk off.

I have seen users on this forum who look better than him, "Chadlite" JFL

I had it too and got circumcised for it :feelsrope:

I too got circumcised :cryfeels: when I was like 6.
Wish I kept fucking quiet about the weird lump growth that would occur every time I peed

He estimated he had been stripped of 75% of the sensitivity of his penis.
That’s still 25% more pleasure than I will ever get with my penis. I haven’t fapped in a month because it just feels pointless.

Wtf, I have phimosis and I'm 22, is it too late?

I'm circumcised and it all works fine.

Btw, he's not a chad-lite.

Mutilate baby genitals without anesthesia= ok.

Have a pic of a naked underage female you downloaded for free from the internet in your HD= heinous criminal who must be jailed for decades and deserves to be raped and tortured in jail.

If this isn't clown world at its best, I don't know what is.

Mutilate baby genitals without anesthesia= ok.

Have a pic of a naked underage female you downloaded for free from the internet in your HD= heinous criminal who must be jailed for decades and deserves to be raped and tortured in jail.

If this isn't clown world at its best, I don't know what is.
We live in a clown world tbh