Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chadlite at my work called my female boss a milf

• Thread starter BlackPillDealer2
  • Start date
BlackPillDealer2

BlackPillDealer2

3/10 oldcel mentalcel
I work at a general store with mostly female employees. And there is one Chadlite in the store staff, he is quite tall probably like 6'4 and has an above average face. He just gets away with all kinds of behaviors due to his looks.

The other day he called my female boss a milf and said he has a harem at work. Last month when one female employee had some throat issues he said it was probably because she was sucking too much dick.

If I said any of these things I'd probably be fired on the spot. Not that I would even if I was a Chad, because I am Christian and we are supposed to be polite and have no filthy communication come from our mouth. That said this Chadlite has been friendly and helpful to me, so I have no personal problems with him.

Looks is everything

I work at a general store with mostly female employees. And there is one Chadlite in the store staff, he is quite tall probably like 6'4 and has an above average face. He just gets away with all kinds of behaviors due to his looks.

The other day he called my female boss a milf and said he has a harem at work. Last month when one female employee had some throat issues he said it was probably because she was sucking too much dick.

If I said any of these things I'd probably be fired on the spot. Not that I would even if I was a Chad, because I am Christian and we are supposed to be polite and have no filthy communication come from our mouth. That said this Chadlite has been friendly and helpful to me, so I have no personal problems with him.
Dis nigga is keepin it real

Last month when one female employee had some throat issues he said it was probably because she was sucking too much dick.
Funny ass mofo

I only hate Chads who are not bros, this dude seems chill

Funny ass mofo

I only hate Chads who are not bros, this dude seems chill
chad worshipping nigger, when chads are a "bro" with you, they're just using you as a laughing stock to laugh at you with their harem

Blackpilled chad

Last edited:

hes friendly and helpful to you because you pose no threat to him. You are being mogged by this guy as he is not so subtly dropping hints that hes slaying the bitches at your work. He should be the target for your ire, not admiration.

chad worshipping nigger, when chads are a "bro" with you, they're just using you as a laughing stock to laugh at you with their harem
No I disagree with you here

No point in hating chads. If a benevolent chad decides not to fuck your oneitus, another chad will. The benevolent chad will just fall in behind but in the end there would be no difference to you. Their hand is forced in a sense as well.

We should recognize chads as our enemies, but irrational hate doesn't get us anywhere

:incel::banhammer:
It's Chads.is, you should bask in their glory

hes friendly and helpful to you because you pose no threat to him. You are being mogged by this guy as he is not so subtly dropping hints that hes slaying the bitches at your work. He should be the target for your ire, not admiration.
I don't admire him but he hasn't messed with me so I don't hate him either.

Tee hee i bet foids think he is funny
No I disagree with you here

No point in hating chads. If a benevolent chad decides not to fuck your oneitus, another chad will. The benevolent chad will just fall in behind but in the end there would be no difference to you. Their hand is forced in a sense as well.

We should recognize chads as our enemies, but irrational hate doesn't get us anywhere
We should hate them all because they get everything while we get nothing; same with politicians and rich elite.

I honestly couldn't work in such an environment. I hate sexhavers flirting all day.

I honestly couldn't work in such an environment. I hate sexhavers flirting all day.
I try to keep myself busy with actual work during my shift. So I don't socialize as much.