Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Chadfornia" is a meme. I did a Stacyfish in Isla Vista to confirm and to see those "obnoxious jocks" (chads) ER talked about.

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
I did this when tinder passport was free.

I found that, while there was the occasional chad like everywhere else, most people were average and there were a lot of ricecels as well. While I unconditionally respect ER due to his actions, I disagree that getting laid in Isla Vista was harder than anywhere else, because ER was only half asian not full blown ricecel, and most men weren't actually chads.

I ran this experiment on LA, Santa Barbara, as well as right in Isla Vista like I said.

ER scared all the chads out, lest his ghost come back for them

Chads in Isla Vista don't need tinder. People on tinder in student neighborhoods don't need Tinder at all actually. Neither do girls unless they are weirds...

Chads in Isla Vista don't need tinder. People on tinder in student neighborhoods don't need Tinder at all actually. Neither do girls unless they are weirds...

If you are rice in california.... I am so sorry for you
your life will be extremely brutal
chadifornia is not a meme, it's a giant multicultural battle royale shithole

:waitwhat::waitwhat:

chads dont need tinder but still use it, anywhere

If you are rice in california.... I am so sorry for you
your life will be extremely brutal
chadifornia is not a meme, it's a giant multicultural battle royale shithole
Rice in burgerland better off leaving. Take your talents elsewhere, where you can barter them to soysociety fairly.

That's because all the Chads don't need Tinder and get their hookups by going to bars and shit.

And Isla Vista is dead right now because people are studying at home and a lot of them aren't there right now.

That's because all the Chads don't need Tinder and get their hookups by going to bars and shit.

And Isla Vista is dead right now because people are studying at home and a lot of them aren't there right now.
idk man, i think chads dont need tinder anywhere, but still use it bc the know they'll be worshipped by foids on it

I did this when tinder passport was free.

I found that, while there was the occasional chad like everywhere else, most people were average and there were a lot of ricecels as well. While I unconditionally respect ER due to his actions, I disagree that getting laid in Isla Vista was harder than anywhere else, because ER was only half asian not full blown ricecel, and most men weren't actually chads.

I ran this experiment on LA, Santa Barbara, as well as right in Isla Vista like I said.
A lot has changed since he went ER

Means you did your experiment now in current demographics.

he went ER in 2012 so demographics were different. There were more chads in California back then. Now FB, google Amazon and Apple brought in lots of ricecel in past 8 years

Means you did your experiment now in current demographics.

he went ER in 2012 so demographics were different. There were more chads in California back then. Now FB, google Amazon and Apple brought in lots of ricecel in past 8 years
:waitwhat: :waitwhat: makes sense ngl. i feel for those ricecels, they don't know by working at FB and the like, they're helping chads get laid and their own life will still suck no matter how much they get paid

:waitwhat: :waitwhat: makes sense ngl. i feel for those ricecels, they don't know by working at FB and the like, they're helping chads get laid and their own life will still suck no matter how much they get paid
Yea that’s true. They are just trying to money max so they can betabux a 30 year old foid and get married.

they are not really thinking that all their updates to Instagram, Snapchat and tinder is making it easier for chads to bang foids.

in essence because of their work in updating these social media applications, the girls they meet in future will be more used up by chad. They don’t think long term

Yea that’s true. They are just trying to money max so they can betabux a 30 year old foid and get married.

they are not really thinking that all their updates to Instagram, Snapchat and tinder is making it easier for chads to bang foids.

in essence because of their work in updating these social media applications, the girls they meet in future will be more used up by chad. They don’t think long term
exactly jfl