Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Chadfisihing is one of the most devastating, horrible, harsh and brutal things for an incel.

BCNincel

BCNincel

Officer
[UWSL]Realize how with 2 lines they are already available for sex, that everything is giggles, t[UWSL]hat all the bluepill of "getting the girl", being kind, detailed, poems, flowers and chocolates is a big lie[/UWSL], that they are the ones who insist on meeting, that they ask for your number, that they talk to you about sex, that everything is praise, laughter and validation...it's so brutal...[/UWSL]

It's the ultimate blackpill
Whenever someone tells me bullshit about being a nice person; I just show them tinder studies

this is all a big LIE, it's all bullshit, PUA, the :redpill:, the "game", the :bluepill:, the personality, quit the toxic mentality, etc etc.
chadfishing is the most brutal and :blackpill: thing, and can bring you to suicide in minutes, so I avoid it

I can't bring myself to do it.

I can't bring myself to do it.
[UWSL]it's brutal, I don't recommend it... but it will be as if you swallowed a black pill weighing 100 kilos... all the bluepill beliefs you may have will disappear... it's extremely brutal, and all of us who have done it we have been devastated... in shock... every time I think about it I have a mental and physical reaction of pain[/UWSL]