Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ChadFishing will keep you sane

M

malakai

Banned
-
I recommend you read @redditisforcucks_ guide on how to do it with snapchat

Honestly, I spent a year as a virtual chad and even though it’s no where near the real thing, (duh), it is an amazing validation, especially the things these girls do for you.

I remember when I was 16, I catFished as a skater/model and at one point has 50+ girls talking to me on Kik messenger app. These girls would be asking me if they can come fly to see me, I convinced one to dump her boyfriend lol.

Listen, if you ever have any doubt that Chad doesn’t live life on God Mode, go catfish a girl on Snapchat/Tinder and see the hoops they will jump through for that validation from Chad
I would also, ironically, advise against this for people who can’t handle the Blackpill too much.

I recently stopped doing this as I felt getting attached to the girls and regretted it

Can you link the guide? I want to start catfishing. It sound like too much fun to miss out on.

Can you link the guide? I want to start catfishing. It sound like too much fun to miss out on.
Word. I actually wanna try this on some good looking stacies, maybe get some out in public and quietly observe from a distance lmao.

how the fyck will it keep you sane, its suicidefuel at most

I dont think its so perfect and easy like that.

I have a fake ginger chad tinder account and even in that account 35% of the girls ghosts me.

that just sounds like suicide fuel.

“Lifefuel” catfishing is pointless, unless you’re just doing what @catfishman23 does.

kek @ doing that type of shit wasting your time

would rather pretend to be a female on kik and get money from cucks.

I did it for 3 years, I don't complain.

my latest tinder account was this guy and he got fucking awful results.

you need a real chad, not some upper tier normie.

Attachments

• incel.jpg
    incel.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 110
Depends on the individual.

I'd be very angry if the same girls who swiped left on my real pictures, would swipe right and stalk random chads who already have 100's of whores.

So wait hang on, not only is there a huge problem with women over valuing themselves due to the attention from chads as a result of online activities like tinder, snapchat etc. You are now making the problem worse by effectively doubling the effect, that one chad probably has his own harem in real life, and you are online making another one. Those women chatting to him(you) will be ignoring men in real life because they think they deserve their god-tier online chad. You even made a chick dump her probably borderline incel-tier boyfriend?

The worst part of all this is that a lazy 10/10 chad might settle for a 6/10 puss for one night, because why not. But you aren't even doing it to get laid, you are just doing it to get some validation.

That is some hardcore bluepilled shit right there. The only acceptable catfish is one where the person gets burned.

So wait hang on, not only is there a huge problem with women over valuing themselves due to the attention from chads as a result of online activities like tinder, snapchat etc. You are now making the problem worse by effectively doubling the effect, that one chad probably has his own harem in real life, and you are online making another one. Those women chatting to him(you) will be ignoring men in real life because they think they deserve their god-tier online chad. You even made a chick dump her probably borderline incel-tier boyfriend?

The worst part of all this is that a lazy 10/10 chad might settle for a 6/10 puss for one night, because why not. But you aren't even doing it to get laid, you are just doing it to get some validation.

That is some hardcore bluepilled shit right there. The only acceptable catfish is one where the person gets burned.

Lol at thinking these women would settle

giphy.gif

Beautiful read

Lol catfish is legit boring to me. Talking about stuff just feels pointless if you cannot meet up and build something after.

Why, whats the point? We all know looks are everything. That would just be e.r./ragefuel.