Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfishing update/partial tips for getting free stuff using your Chadfish!

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
What up boys! Welcome to NEETs Chadfishing adventure.

On today's episode: She got me this!
20190107 141923

So I thought I'd add a few tips for you guys..

-Make sure the woman you're Chadfishing is in her late thirties minimum

-preferably have a good voice for talking on the phone

-make sure your Chad is desirable but broke

-dont out right ask for things, instead talk about how you want certain things

-make sure they think they're going to meet you irl eventually

lol how she is still falling 4 this shit

How long you're doing it ?

This is very bad
She’s doing this out of lust for Chad’s cock so I don’t feel bad tbh.

Also if you’re so fucking stupid that you’ll buy things for strangers then you deserve to be scammed.

Too much of a moralfag to do this tbh. I would feel really guilty. I’m a cuck.

Damn, I need a new laptop. I'm going to do this soon.

Its been several months. Thinking of stopping soon and moving onto another
I still remember your original thread on this. Time flies when nothing matters

Time really flies when you're NEET
If only I could’ve lived such a life. Tbh that’s probably the most healthy thing to do right now

This is a new low

Lmao these sluts are desperate

Man fuck this shit lmao those hoes really stupid,they do EVERYTHING for chad wtf

JFL they deserve to get chadfished.

This is very bad
From an Islamic point of view, yes it is. But then again, from an Islamic point of view, premarital sex is also very bad; yet it is has become the norm in the west. So why feel bad whenever a degenerate falls for this scam? As long as you don't do the scamming yourself, there is no problem.

can't be arsed for the reventual arrest/repercussions tbh. not worth it for some small items and some cash. i want money in the millions. to do that you'll have to do stocks or real estate or something like that

used tinder to get the foid? does she think youre local, or in a different state?

View attachment 78556

God fucking dammit write a guide on chadfishing please.

Secure the bag king

“morals” :soy::soy::soy::soy: plus girls do this to guys everyday all day
I’m above that. I don’t want to become what I hate. No offense to who does this, though.

Women use the betabux to buy Chad shit and fuck him. Here's the process of modern dating:

1. Stacy sets up her criminal front on social media to predatorily lure in beta bux.

2. Beta bux subsidizes Stacy with free dinners, gift cards, direct money even, all of this support that takes any load off of her to use her own money from her job (in which she's useless and a burden on the workforce anyway). If the beta bux is considerate, he'll drop her off directly from dinner to the Chad she's fucking tonight without judgment or slut shaming, accepting of his role in the Stacy Credit System as a financial instrument and that his life is of no other value than a financial instrument.

3. Stacy uses her excess resources from the betabux support scam to give to worthless broke genetic lotto winners pretty boys who are generally retards that like to get drunk and do drugs, their literary capacity stopped at Cat in the Hat before they moved their life purpose to Cock in the Cunt, and their vocabulary - which is chock full of "uh, yeah, OK, hm, umm, and like" - reflects their "privileged life" as cum pets of the matriarchy.

Neither Stacy nor Chad generally are loyal, committed contributors to society, but rather spend a parasitic narcissistic life of disgusting everyone they know. I've known enough Stacies and Chads to know none of their friends actually like them, but it's rather an individualistic symbiotic parasitism, as their bonds are short term only as long as they are useful to boosting the other socially (or what they perceive as a a boost). Stacy wants her friends to be uglier, Chad wants the guys around him to be no better because they threaten his chronic fresh pussy dependency. Thus, you usually see a Chad leading a few betas that make him look better and support him and the whores he fucks, and a Stacy leading a few Janes that get dicks after Stacy had them first.

The grand loser is the eternally-suffering, ever-frustrated beta bux, who, if he really thought about this all and wanted to increase his efficiency and save his time and misery, he would just give money directly to these women, like some sort of religious basket these high priestess' of this whore culture pass around to the losers to fund their glamorous Instagram life.

OH wait, insta, snap, all the rest are adding or have added a direct payment function. We're already there.

Last edited:
I'm too circumspect to try that shit, but kudos to you for doing that marvelous work.

View attachment 78556

How do you get the money? Through paypal?

This is great, OP :feelskek::feelskek:

u need to get another plane ticket man, i still remember that insanity lol

Fuck i need to start scamming bitches for money. How did she send it to you without revealing your location and stuff? What about money, how we go about doing that? @NEETAndTidy

What laws, if any, could this be breaking? If it’s a gift, then I don’t see how it is scamming.

You know Shannon Q will get sssssooooooo triggered by this. LMFAO!

Last edited:
I know. :feelsbadman: But it has nothing to do with her being a woman. I’d hate to deceive either sex like that. But idgaf if anyone else does this scam, I kind of encourage it actually. I just wouldn’t be able to do it myself.

I'm amazed this worked, proud of you neet.
Too bad I doubt I can run this shit with my voice and it would feel really strange/bad to outright scam someone but luckily I know she'd likely be undeserving of her buxx and too stupid to use them anyway if she wants to buy Chad's video games.

I thought of this before too. But how does she send stuffs to you? Does she know your address? I only chadfish local whores.

Looks like a pretty decent game also and you get it for free :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

I thought of this before too. But how does she send stuffs to you? Does she know your address? I only chadfish local whores.
Nah I have her send me the money for whatever things. That or she just gets me a giftcard.

High IQ. This is how you catfish effectively. Take notes @catfishman23

View attachment 78556

MAJOR fucking Lifefuel, boyo.
@NeetSupremacist @catfishman23
Too much of a moralfag to do this tbh. I would feel really guilty. I’m a cuck.
You high-inhib cuckcels are annoying tbh.
Was a fun trip.
elab

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back