Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chadfishing on Saturday night

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
So the bitch I chadfished blocked my real account JFL but she's so enthusiastic for Chad with her quick lengthy replies . Thinking of a way to let her down big time . possibly set up a date and leave her hanging bwahaha. And call her a cunt.

Based if true

You should show up to her house with the picture of chad taped to your face and prove to her that you are indeed the Supreme Gentleman

Why did she block your real account? Also, arrange a date that's at least 45 minutes away from her house and tell her you changed your mind and that on second thought you think she's too ugly to be seen with publicly. Bonus points if you can get her to set reservations so she's just sitting alone in the restaurant, humiliated and heartbroken.

Because I sent her a message and she blocked.

That would be perfect . Hopefully I can go through with that and not pussy out like a cuck

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back