Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfishing is hilarious and lifefuel if done right

MasterHero

MasterHero

Greycel
People here say chadfishing is suicide fuel but I have wasted 100s of femoids time that way. One of them was a single mom who paid for a babysitter and took a 45 minutes uber drive just for a fake chad. I made her wait two hours at the bar promising that I was running a bit late. Then in the end I unmatched and blocked her. Never insult or admit to chadfishing or your account will be banned fast (learned this the hard way and creating new account requires a lot of steps).

One other time I chadfished 3 girls to show up at the same spot at the same time. I went to the cafe and pretended to be a normal customer and watched these whores wait and wait for a Chad that would never come.

I have other devious chadfishing ideas but open to hearing about your techniques to make these foids suffer.

Where did @abuincelalaustrali go? I haven't seen his chadfish posts in such a long time

Soy moment but it kinda makes me sad for them :feelsbadman: at least you didn't insult or something

Soy moment but it kinda makes me sad for them :feelsbadman: at least you didn't insult or something
I used to insult and play verbal games but got banned fast so I stopped. I would do the classic:

"Sorry I saw you and decided to cancel the date as you look much worse in person. Good luck dating."
"Did you really think a man like me would go on a date with you? Delusional bitch."

why don't u creepshot when u chadfish like that? creepshotting is legal in most places and we need proof that this isn't larp.

As I'm a politics fanboy, my fave Chadfishing would obviously be political chadfishing (chad pics with symbols and attributes that 99% of women publicly consider worthy of capital punishment) but no, I need my Tinder account for the real thing.

As legendary as abuincelalaustrali is, it was also a waste of his time and a constant reminder of what we're missing out of in life because of a few centimeters of bone.

why don't u creepshot when u chadfish like that? creepshotting is legal in most places and we need proof that this isn't larp.
Will do for my next chadfish. A whore thinks she will spend her friday night with chad will report.

what would be bigger insult to foid, ghost her or actually appear as yourself? Rhetorical question

what would be bigger insult to foid, ghost her or actually appear as yourself? Rhetorical question
Ghost her because it messes with her self worth. If she figures out you are an incel chadfishing her she will just chalk it up as a loser wasting her time. But if a "real" chad ghostes her it makes her question her worth.

Ghost her because it messes with her self worth. If she figures out you are an incel chadfishing her she will just chalk it up as a loser wasting her time. But if a "real" chad ghostes her it makes her question her worth.
good point

it's both lifefuel and suicidefuel. the former because it feels great to hurt women and the latter because it's sad to see what just some difference in bone structure could have meant for your life.

Will do for my next chadfish. A whore thinks she will spend her friday night with chad will report.
That whore been waiting at the bar for half an hour lmao. I will do a thread once I am done with her.

I see how there can be some twisted pleasure in it, but still makes me sad about my condition.

Based. How do you create more accounts? I am a noobcel and pretty sure they can detect those fake one time phone verification numbers.

Little Chadfishing How To:

Google how to create a new Tinder when banned and follow the steps to get a burner dating app account.
Find a Chad online (best if Chad photos don't look too edited and he seems realistic). Then fill a bio with chatGPT of a dominant confident male.

Swipe right and watch Stacys bend over backward for you. Waste their time, make them drive far away and then block. Don't insult in the app or you might get banned.